Practitioner of the religion of peace, beheads teacher in front of crowd.

" Limiting Accrual To Minimize Influence And Incidence "

* Collective Standard Of Non Violence Argument *

Your argument is a simple "we can decide who we allow to be citizens and who we won't". I don't think that was ever the argument.
People who believe different than you should simply be thrown in prison, right?
By definition violence is illegitimate aggression , while self defense against illegitimate aggression is legitimate aggression .

In addition to acts of illegitimate aggression , violence can include threats by way of suggestion or direction for another to commit illegitimate aggression .

Not all adherents of fictional ishmaelism intend to commit violence , whereby tossing them into jail , or prohibiting them from sojourning , is without a valid basis .

However , the doctrine of fictional ishmaelism grants credence by suggestion and by direction for violence , and its adherents are passive in opposing the accepted acts , whereby denying naturalization for citizenship is valid .

Last edited:
"Radical" anything can be a problem. It's an empty statement though. So what are you arguing?
Clearly I am arguing that radical Islam is an unstable bomb waiting to go off in any society stupid enough
to tolerate it.

Putting people in prison you are afraid might do something? Someone who would make statements about killing innocent people maybe?
You said that. Not me.
There must be a broad comprehensive program in place that does not tolerate a dangerous murderous cult
like radical Islam to exist. Imams, schools, mosques, etc. all must be cracked down on when discovered.

The best way to stop anything is at the root level before it grows. You are just being typically asinine.

Not allowing mass Islamic immigration would have been a good idea.

" Limiting Accrual To Minimize Influence And Incidence "

* Collective Standard Of Non Violence Argument *

Your argument is a simple "we can decide who we allow to be citizens and who we won't". I don't think that was ever the argument.
People who believe different than you should simply be thrown in prison, right?
By definition violence is illegitimate aggression , while self defense against illegitimate aggression is legitimate aggression .

In addition to acts of illegitimate aggression , violence can include threats by way of suggestion or direction for another to commit illegitimate aggression .

Not all adherents of fictional ishmaelism intend to commit violence , whereby tossing them into jail , or prohibiting them from sojourning , is without a valid basis .

However , the doctrine of fictional ishmaelism grants credence by suggestion and by direction for violence , and its adherents are passive in opposing the accepted acts , whereby denying naturalization for citizenship is valid .

Threats? Like threatening to kill women and children?

" Qurayn Overview With History Of Sectarian Supremacy For Political Policy Not Included "

* Technical Distinctions *

Do threats only qualify as being legitimate if they specifically direct to kill women and children ?

As a preface , clear expectations for violence to establish a religious polity for the genetic religion of qurayshism within hejaz are limited in its scope , and are tolerable in the context of social impact ; however , an extrapolation to establish qurayshism outside of hejaz , as fictional ishmaelism , would implicitly include the expectations for violence to implement the religious polity and represents an intolerable scope .

The implications of making a distinction between qurayshism and fictional ishmaelism may be realized through an experience similar with mine , where i was told that islam ( sic ) applies universally and not to make such claims as " We will kill you . " .

* Sanctimonious Klingons *

In my opinion the best place to start is with surah 47 , which the author of the qurayn named after himself , from which one may garner a tenet that armed struggle is ordered , that rite makes might , and where an edict not to call for peace while superior represents its final solution .

47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds,1391 and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if God had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of God - never will He waste their deeds.
47:11 That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.

47:35 So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and God is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

* Relevance For Order Of Setting *

The qurayn is not ordered in chronology rather it is ordered according to the number of stanza / length , so include that in any analysis , as it is often used to dismiss the context of directives for violence as applicable only during the time of the events , such as when qurayshism was being sought within hejaz , as well as for the implications of abrogation - List of chapters in the Quran - Wikipedia .

* Maintaining A Direct Reference And To Kill Or Be Killed Is Not In The Gospel *

While surah 2 is often quoted by sycophants to mislead the ignorant into believing that violence is only directed by fictional ishmaelism for self defense , as such a directive only applies during the month of ramadan , in the interest of brevity , surah 9 is referenced and it was written 113th out of 114 in chronology .

9:5. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakāh, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.

9:28. O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Harām after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, God will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, God is Knowing and Wise.
9:29. Fight those who do not believe in God or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what God and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

9:33 It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with God dislike it.

9:111. Indeed, God has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of God, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’ān. And who is truer to his covenant than God? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

9:73. O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

9:83. If God should return you to a faction of them [after the expedition] and then they ask your permission to go out [to battle], say, “You will not go out with me, ever, and you will never fight with me an enemy. Indeed, you were satisfied with sitting [at home] the first time, so sit [now] with those who stay behind.”
9:84. And do not pray [the funeral prayer, O Muhammad], over any of them who has died - ever - or stand at his grave. Indeed, they disbelieved in God and His Messenger and died while they were defiantly disobedient.

9:122. And it is not for the believers to go forth [to battle] all at once. For there should separate from every division of them a group [remaining] to obtain understanding in the religion and warn [i.e., advise] their people when they return to them that they might be cautious.
9:123. O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that God is with the righteous.

* Returning To Impetus And Inconstency With Domestication *

Now surah 5 was written 112th out of 114 and its directive reiterates that violence is expected as occurred in france .

5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Last edited:
" Whimsical Classification Of Religion "

* Creed For Social And Political Actions *

Not allowing mass Islamic immigration would have been a good idea.
How often has it been levied recently that there is not to be a religious test for appointment to the us supreme court or for immigration , whereby exclusion based upon adherence with a creed for fictional ishmaelism would be disavowed ?

At issue is that there is not a difference between religion and creed , and a claim for religious exception is debase when its creed includes tenets or edicts for violence .

Last edited:
" Qurayn Overview With History Of Sectarian Supremacy For Political Policy Not Included "

* Technical Distinctions *

Do threats only qualify as being legitimate if they specifically direct to kill women and children ?

No, but I wondered if that might be an example?

Maggie is reporting from London.........................because it's a hop, skip and a jump to the suburb of Paris? She's closer?

I think it's sad that the people in France are terrorized on a regular basis. This is bullshit.

They have no one to blame but themselves. They have been importing Muslims into France for decades and still are. Even though a few years ago Muslims murdered 100 Parisians and wounded many more. When the French raided the mosques they found weapons, ammunition and explosives. Every mosque should be raided and I'd bet you would find the same in all of them.

No sympathy here for the French.

Maggie is reporting from London.........................because it's a hop, skip and a jump to the suburb of Paris? She's closer?

I think it's sad that the people in France are terrorized on a regular basis. This is bullshit.

They have no one to blame but themselves. They have been importing Muslims into France for decades and still are. Even though a few years ago Muslims murdered 100 Parisians and wounded many more. When the French raided the mosques they found weapons, ammunition and explosives. Every mosque should be raided and I'd bet you would find the same in all of them.

They colonized Algeria, Morocco. Tunisia and West Africa and East Africa. Not to mention, Lebanon, Syria. Most of the Muslims in France are Algerian. It wouldn't take much to sow a hell of a lot of discontent.

They colonized Algeria, Morocco. Tunisia and West Africa and East Africa. Not to mention, Lebanon, Syria. Most of the Muslims in France are Algerian. It wouldn't take much to sow a hell of a lot of discontent.

Nothing said they had to allow Muslims into their country. They did that on their own and it came back to bite them in the ass.

If I had my way I'd boot every Muslim, who isn't an American citizen, right the hell out of the US. They come to another country and bring their Sharia Law bullshit with them. Every Western country should do the same.

Many French are fed-up. Macron has recently announced a plan to prevent radical islam from gaining ground and said that islam is "in crisis all over the world". Macron's party is losing local, regional and EU elections to Le Pen.

If a presidential vote were held tomorrow the French would elect Le Pen and her anti-immigrant party. To try and boost popularity Macron is attempting to show strength against the violence that is so troubling for the French:

"And Macron has in the last months notably shifted the tone to the right, talking tough particularly on security and against Islamic extremism."

Alarm for Macron as deputy party chief steps down - France 24

In the article LREM is cited. This is Macron's party: La République En Marche ! - frequently abbreviated LREM..
TELL THEM TO SCREW THEMSELVES, THERE’S PLENTY OF CHEAP OIL ELSEWHERE: The Muslim world is protesting France after the beheading of a teacher by an Islamic extremist.

Macron should demand apologies.

Forum List

Back