Practitioner of the religion of peace, beheads teacher in front of crowd.

A sad story about someone losing their life and you go straight to politics. Sad.

It's a political issue. You people make everything political, except actual political issues. Then you pretend it's "racial justice" or "anti-bigotry", even while people are dying.

It's not political but as I said, for many (like yourself) everything is because politics have become your religion.

It is a political act, make possible by political policies of people like you.

A sad story about someone losing their life and you go straight to politics. Sad.

It's a political issue. You people make everything political, except actual political issues. Then you pretend it's "racial justice" or "anti-bigotry", even while people are dying.

It's not political but as I said, for many (like yourself) everything is because politics have become your religion.

People who believe different than you should simply be thrown in prison, right?

Nope. Nothing I said hinted at that at all.

Try again, ass. Hint, try asking me a serious question, if it won't break your brain to try to come up with one.

Try again, ass. Hint, try asking me a serious question, if it won't break your brain to try to come up with one.

It is what you said.

It is what you said.

And you fail again. A loser unable to ask a serious question.

So mega ironic! If you don't think the problem of radical Islam is not in part, a political problem then
you are either extremely ignorant or just underlining how it IS a political football for morons like yourself.

So mega ironic! If you don't think the problem of radical Islam is not in part, a political problem then
you are either extremely ignorant or just underlining how it IS a political football for morons like yourself.

"Radical" anything can be a problem. It's an empty statement though. So what are you arguing? Putting people in prison you are afraid might do something? Someone who would make statements about killing innocent people maybe?

"Radical" anything can be a problem. It's an empty statement though. So what are you arguing?
Clearly I am arguing that radical Islam is an unstable bomb waiting to go off in any society stupid enough
to tolerate it.

Putting people in prison you are afraid might do something? Someone who would make statements about killing innocent people maybe?
You said that. Not me.
There must be a broad comprehensive program in place that does not tolerate a dangerous murderous cult
like radical Islam to exist. Imams, schools, mosques, etc. all must be cracked down on when discovered.

The best way to stop anything is at the root level before it grows. You are just being typically asinine.

"Radical" anything can be a problem. It's an empty statement though. So what are you arguing?
Clearly I am arguing that radical Islam is an unstable bomb waiting to go off in any society stupid enough
to tolerate it.

Putting people in prison you are afraid might do something? Someone who would make statements about killing innocent people maybe?
You said that. Not me.
There must be a broad comprehensive program in place that does not tolerate a dangerous murderous cult
like radical Islam to exist. Imams, schools, mosques, etc. all must be cracked down on when discovered.

The best way to stop anything is at the root level before it grows. You are just being typically asinine.

No, you just said it also. Maybe blow a few mosques up?

to tolerate it.

You said that. Not me.

No, you just said it also.
I didn't say anything I have not specifically stated. Piss off!
Stop trying to put words in my mouth.[/QUOTE]
Maybe blow a few mosques up?
You said that. Not me.

Last edited:
to tolerate it.

You said that. Not me.

No, you just said it also.
I didn't say anything I have not specifically stated. Piss off!
Stop trying to put words in my mouth.
Maybe blow a few mosques up?
You said that. Not me.
[/QUOTE]

You seem to be too cowardly to say anything. Come on, step up and say what you mean.

You seem to be too cowardly to say anything. Come on, step up and say what you mean.
You mean I'm too ethical to say what you wish I would say. Kiss my butt.

No, you said what you want, you just won't say how you want to get there.

like radical Islam to exist.

Come on, tell us about it. How do you propose we go about seeing to it that they don't exist?

No, you said what you want, you just won't say how you want to get there.
I already said, cracking down on all fundamentalist Muslim cults. By any legal means necessary.
Do you want me to draw you a picture of how that would work?
Come on, tell us about it. How do you propose we go about seeing to it that they don't exist?
Again, I already stated you can't guarantee you can stamp out the crazies and beheaders.
You can only uproot them when detected. Get the FBI to draw you a picture.
You are a time waster and now you are recycling your earlier idiocy. I don't have time for you.

Many French are fed-up. Macron has recently announced a plan to prevent radical islam from gaining ground and said that islam is "in crisis all over the world". Macron's party is losing local, regional and EU elections to Le Pen.

If a presidential vote were held tomorrow the French would elect Le Pen and her anti-immigrant party. To try and boost popularity Macron is attempting to show strength against the violence that is so troubling for the French:

"And Macron has in the last months notably shifted the tone to the right, talking tough particularly on security and against Islamic extremism."

Alarm for Macron as deputy party chief steps down - France 24

In the article LREM is cited. This is Macron's party: La République En Marche ! - frequently abbreviated LREM.

" Skirting Accountability As A Religion But Would Not Ever Be Granted An Exception As A Creed "

* Illegitimate Aggression Expected By Doctrine *

Yes I would.
There is not a difference between religion and creed , such that any member of a creed with edicts or tenets violating naturalization requirements of us constitution should not be extended an opportunity for citizenship .

Allowances for temporary visit as cultural exchange but without the opportunity for citizenship is an acceptable limit , however in no way should fictional ishmaelism be enabled to acquire a political or social foothold within the voting booth under pretenses for mandated ignorance .

Last edited:
" Skirting Accountability As A Religion But Would Not Ever Be Granted An Exception As A Creed "

* Illegitimate Aggression Expected By Doctrine *

Yes I would.
There is not a difference between religion and creed , such that any creed with edicts or tenets violating naturalization requirements of us constitution should not be extended an opportunity for citizenship .

Allowances to temporarily visit as cultural exchange without the opportunity for citizenship is an acceptable limit , however in no way should fictional ishmaelism be enabled to acquire a political or social foothold under pretenses for mandated ignorance .

This happened in France which has nothing to do with the Constitution. As for the rest I'm not sure your argument. You would need to better explain.

" Direct Inference From Doctrine Of Creed *

* Objectivity Is Not An Excuse For Ignorance *

This happened in France which has nothing to do with the Constitution. As for the rest I'm not sure your argument. You would need to better explain.
Correct , it was understood to have happened in france , however similar standards need to implemented which cede to tourism but are closed to extending citizenship and voting for fictional ishmaelism adherents .

(a) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 405(b) of this Act, no person shall hereafter be naturalized as a citizen of the United States
(4) who advocates or teaches or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches ( A ) ... ; or (C) the unlawful damage, injury, or destruction of property; or (D) sabotage;

The qurayn itself , including the corroboration of is history and collaboration among its contemporary institutions which espouse the implementation of its tenets and edicts , needs to be subjected to the same standards of scrutiny and critical analysis as would be applied to any other organization with a published creed .

" Direct Inference From Doctrine Of Creed *

* Objectivity Is Not An Excuse For Ignorance *

Correct , it was understood to have happened in france , however similar standards need to implemented which cede to tourism but are closed to extending citizenship and voting for fictional ishmaelism adherents .

(a) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 405(b) of this Act, no person shall hereafter be naturalized as a citizen of the United States
(4) who advocates or teaches or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches ( A ) ... ; or (C) the unlawful damage, injury, or destruction of property; or (D) sabotage;

The qurayn itself , including the corroboration of is history and collaboration among its contemporary institutions espousing the implementation of its tenets and edicts , needs to be subjected to the same standards of scrutiny and critical analysis as would be applied to any other organization with a published creed .

Your argument is a simple "we can decide who we allow to be citizens and who we won't". I don't think that was ever the argument.

Forum List

Back