Practitioner of the religion of peace, beheads teacher in front of crowd.

Well, the teacher talked about the HISTORY OF THE CARTOON of that prophet of theirs that they claim isn't God, but somehow BLASPHEMY for even talking about that prophet of theirs.

Get that? Neither do l.

I guess this is where the left will talk to us about the crusades.

Biden will let in millions of these orcs and goblins

A sad story about someone losing their life and you go straight to politics. Sad.

It's a political issue. You people make everything political, except actual political issues. Then you pretend it's "racial justice" or "anti-bigotry", even while people are dying.

It's not political but as I said, for many (like yourself) everything is because politics have become your religion.
Good Lord, shut up you stupid hypocrite and take your perverted moral platitude and shove it up your pathetic hypocritical ass.

Don't you have blacks to patronize today by convincing them they are still slaves?
Good word !!!
Platitude !!

JoeB types believe the white Frenchman deserved to be put to death for having the unmitigated gall to talk about the history of that "cartoon" depicting that prophet of theirs.

Can anyone explain to me how it is BLASPHEMOUS if the muslims believe that prophet of theirs IS NOT GOD? Isn't it blasphemy to insinuate that it is blasphemy over a person?

Why, for instance is it perfectly ok that we see pictures of past Sultans or the Ayatollah?

Anyway, it's all beyond me.

Well, the teacher talked about the HISTORY OF THE CARTOON of that prophet of theirs that they claim isn't God, but somehow BLASPHEMY for even talking about that prophet of theirs.

Get that? Neither do l.

I guess this is where the left will talk to us about the crusades.

Was he a "White, hispanic" muslim?

Wonder why we aren't seeing any photos of the practitioner of the religion of peace who beheaded a guy for talking about a cartoon that the left couldn't give a shit about.

Notice when Hollywood portrays a religious zealot as the bad guy it's always a Christian and never a follower of Mohammed? You can put a Christian preacher in jail for not wearing a mask in the U.S. but a teacher who mocks big Mo risks beheading in Europe.

JoeB types believe the white Frenchman deserved to be put to death for having the unmitigated gall to talk about the history of that "cartoon" depicting that prophet of theirs.

Can anyone explain to me how it is BLASPHEMOUS if the muslims believe that prophet of theirs IS NOT GOD? Isn't it blasphemy to insinuate that it is blasphemy over a person?

Why, for instance is it perfectly ok that we see pictures of past Sultans or the Ayatollah?

mohammed.jpg

View attachment 403080

And what a tiny little scroti it is!

Funny you don’t see Jewish boys running around and cutting off heads
Biden will import millions of Muslims

Many of Muslims are good folks , too

I've only met one Paki that I like.
Then again, I've only met one Paki.
Have you ever meet any Jews ??
I meet many fine Muslims in Michigan
I was referring to only the sharia kind

Do I ever know American Jews. I grew up around those liberal freaks back East decades ago. And far as I can tell, most have not changed. Many pursued journalism and became leftist propagandists!

Many of Muslims are good folks , too

I've only met one Paki that I like.
Then again, I've only met one Paki.
Have you ever meet any Jews ??
I meet many fine Muslims in Michigan
I was referring to only the sharia kind

Do I ever know American Jews. I grew up around those liberal freaks back East decades ago. And far as I can tell, most have not changed. Many pursued journalism and became leftist propagandists!
Jews want capitalism for themselves and Marxism for the rest

Forum List

Back