Prayer Baby Drowns In Baptism Tank

What a bizarre image this is.

A baby being baptized, "glug help"??

75Z9a.jpg

You make jokes about killing babies, after telling us how you care about them.

Hey stupid - its the religion that said a baptized baby is worth more.

Can any of you so-called "christians" explain WHY you agree with this shit?

You posted a picture mocking a baby being killed, and now you are trying to justify it.

This is sick of you to post on a thread about a tragic drowning of a child.

See, again you are trying to change the topic from "poor toddler drowned" to "I hate G-d".

That's fine. We get it that you hate G-d. But that doesn't excuse you from using the death of a toddler to mock other people. You can't escape that. You are sick disgusting person, worse than any religious person I know.

In fact, this entire thread only serves to prove you are more sick twist and immoral, than any of the religious people you are attack. The very fact self proclaimed atheists have come on this thread, only to call you out for being the scum bag you are, proves my point.

Its not ME mocking a child drowning.

LOOK at the cartoon. Its a "christian" cartoon.

Its CHRISTIANS who made fun of a baby in water saying "glug, help"

YOU cannot escape that any more than you can escape that it was a "god" who killed the baby in the OP.

Stop blaming me for holding YOUR "god" accountable for YOUR god's actions.

Everybody is hatin' on Luddly.

Why WHY WHHHHHYYYYYY

Because I am telling the truths that the holy roller bible thumpers won't.

GOD drowned the baby in the OP.

A CHRISTIAN drew the cartoon mocking a baby drowning during baptism and saying the non-baptized baby is worth less.

Why WHY WHHHHHYYYYYY

A CHRISTIAN drew the cartoon mocking a baby drowning during baptism and saying the non-baptized baby is worth less.

How is that a "truth"...?

God didn't drown the baby. The baby killed itself in an accidental suicide as a direct result of its family's actions.

God just didn't interfere and save the baby's physical vessel. Why must God feel obligated to physically interfere with human affairs? Perhaps for that there is a very deep reason.

And who is to say that God did not just reincarnate it into another human vessel?

Do you really wanna be one of those people that blames every "bad" thing in the World on God? "Bad" things that also teach people important lessons.

Besides. Aren't you an Atheist?

How is God to blame, and what's the point of blaming God for something as simple and insignificant as one baby drowning? Must God be expected to save every baby from an early death? Why?

I ain't trippin' like the other people in this thread. Just sayin' what I Will.

Last edited:

Why WHY WHHHHHYYYYYY

How is that a "truth"...?

God didn't drown the baby. The baby killed itself in an accidental suicide as a direct result of its family's actions.

God just didn't interfere and save the baby's physical vessel. Why must God feel obligated to physically interfere with human affairs? Perhaps for that there is a very deep reason.

And who is to say that God did not just reincarnate it into another human vessel?

Do you really wanna be one of those people that blames every "bad" thing in the World on God? "Bad" things that also teach people important lessons.

Besides. Aren't you an Atheist?

How is God to blame, and what's the point of blaming God for something as simple and insignificant as one baby drowning? Must God be expected to save every baby from an early death? Why?

I ain't trippin' like the other people in this thread. Just sayin' what I Will.

It's the so-called Christians who say their God is all powerful. If they're going to post miles of stuff that this god if theirs does, they can't suddenly say he's innocent in this much-wanted baby's. Death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Forum List

Back