Praying to Obama?????????????????

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
No this little kid says he is praying for Obama...but he doesn't do that, he prays to Obama.

What are parents teaching kids today??? WOW!
?God Has Gave You?Special Powers?: Little Boy?s Prayer to Barack Obama Posted on YouTube | Video | TheBlaze.com

Comment: How far we have fallen as a people. Praying to men not God.
Given this is just a kid, doing what he was told. Well I guess that's a problem too.

Obama has been an Abomination to the USA, seems some parents have no problem with that because of the color of his skin. But racism only comes from whites right?

Tribalism comes from all, but moving a man to godhood is over the top, no matter what color some one is, all our blood is red and we are all just human beings... But seems some are forgetting that, in this brave new world.

Teaching kids to pray to a devil is wrong all around.

Hey kid, your parents are idiots and dangerous to mankind...as a whole.

This has been the first true cult of personality presidency.

Creepy, huh?

This has been the first true cult of personality presidency.

Creepy, huh?

Totally ;) Weird and darn right scary. Reminds me of the past..... are we to repeat the mistakes of the past...seems so... :eek::eusa_pray:

If you can give the POTUS the power to be the devil why cant a child make a mistake and give him the powers of God? The kid has an excuse. Whats your problem?

If you can give the POTUS the power to be the devil why cant a child make a mistake and give him the powers of God? The kid has an excuse. Whats your problem?

He learned this from his parents. He only does what he is told. He is a kid.
What are his parents teaching him. ?

I know what you have been told by the MSM, Admin, and ED...but don't listen to the children, they don't know shit ;)

As of now, seems his parents are hard core racists.

He learned this from his parents. He only does what he is told. He is a kid.
What are his parents teaching him. ?

I know what you have been told by the MSM, Admin, and ED...but don't listen to the children, they don't know shit ;)

As of now, seems his parents are hard core racists.

I got all that the first time. I'm wondering why you give the POTUS the power of the devil. You just did what the kid did except you chose to be negative about it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM2c43hhc4c]Teens pledge allegiance to obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8HEPZGfmYs]Barack Hussein Obama Mmm, Mmm, Mmm - YouTube[/ame]

that's his parents doings...just sad

Right you are!

The elites say listen to the children.

but I say if you want your whole family to die, listen to the children.

Message, don't listen to the children, but raise them up right. They only know what you tell them. If you tell them evil, they will believe evil and support it, until they wake up to your foolishness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZhYtaTR7W0]Barack Obama : Newsweek likens Obamanation to the Second Coming of Messiah (Jan 21, 2013) - YouTube[/ame]

No this little kid says he is praying for Obama...but he doesn't do that, he prays to Obama.

What are parents teaching kids today??? WOW!
?God Has Gave You?Special Powers?: Little Boy?s Prayer to Barack Obama Posted on YouTube | Video | TheBlaze.com

Comment: How far we have fallen as a people. Praying to men not God.
Given this is just a kid, doing what he was told. Well I guess that's a problem too.

Obama has been an Abomination to the USA, seems some parents have no problem with that because of the color of his skin. But racism only comes from whites right?

Tribalism comes from all, but moving a man to godhood is over the top, no matter what color some one is, all our blood is red and we are all just human beings... But seems some are forgetting that, in this brave new world.

Hey kid, your parents are idiots and dangerous to mankind...as a whole.
False idols.

'Cult Of Personality'...

Dare I? YOU BET.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0"]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Unthinking, indoctrinated useful IDIOTS pray at the alter of people...and then suffer under them. How many times has this happened in history?

~Go Figure

Hell, we have adults worshipping him as if he is more than some MAN who it President

Reminds me of Hitler...and that is scary

Barack Obama's mockery of the bible:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w]Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus Christ And The Bible / Video / Obama Is Not A Christian - YouTube[/ame]

Of course how could we forget all of the HALO pictures put around Barack Obama by the main sleaze media?

Forum List

Back