Praying to Obama?????????????????

I've lost count of how many folks out there need a genuine ass whooping

This crap is intolerable

-Geaux

Reagan is not the subject matter of the thread.

The comment said Obama was a first. Just pointing it out that he wasn't.

Show me all of the children who were indoctrinated in public schools? Show me the media comparing Reagan to Christ, to a Savior? Show me pictures with halos??? SHow me media douchedicks who bragged about a thrill running up their leg every time Reagan spoke? Show me people fainting and passing out in Reagan speeches??? Don't tell me, SHOW ME ..
Hell, show me a single Reagan mural in a school. Just one. Show me a school play or chorus singing the praises of Reagan.

This has been the first true cult of personality presidency.

Creepy, huh?

I often wondered how the German's could possibly fall for Hitler and his bullsh*t, Mao, Stalin, etc. How they could possibly just sit there and watch it happen and not stop it. I do now. And it's scary we have so many right here today following the same path to destruction.

Creepy, huh?

Obama's 'cult of personality' is still a noob when compared to the behemoth that is Reagan's cult of personality.

Noob? Behemoth?

I have to admit, don't remember school children praying to Ronald Reagan or being organized to sing songs of praise for Ronald Reagan.

Do you?

On the other hand, I do know that North Koreans sing songs of praise for, and pray to, their leaders. But I know, that's a different country and all.

th

images

korea-mourn-5_2088558i.jpg

Creepy, huh?

This one had me laughing so hard, tears were running down my face.

Jeeez people, GET A GRIP already.

:cuckoo:

I see. So, just for record:

If you saw public schoolchildren being organized to sing songs of praise for a Republican president, if you saw a video of a child praying (praying) to a Republican president, you wouldn't give it a second thought. Not a moment's attention.

In fact, you would mock any lefty who brought it up, telling them to "get a grip", and claiming that tears were running down your face from your laughter at their opinion.

Are partisan ideologues ever honest?

Last edited:
There is a small sampling in this thread of exactly what has become of America. It just doesn't compute. And to think there are more just like them across the states who believe that this cancer on humanity is destiny.

I'll tell you straight up, a white man would have never, ever been able to implement such a horrific agenda as Obama. And we thought Clinton was extreme? Civic action leader Obama get's a pass because he's black and held to a lower standard, plain and simple.

LIV's here will call it racist, I call it factual, and for that, so be it

-Geaux

There is a small sampling in this thread of exactly what has become of America. It just doesn't compute. And to think there are more just like them across the states who believe that this cancer on humanity is destiny.

I'll tell you straight up, a white man would have never, ever been able to implement such a horrific agenda as Obama. And we thought Clinton was extreme? Civic action leader Obama get's a pass because he's black and held to a lower standard, plain and simple.

-Geaux

"... such a horrific agenda as Obama ..."

And, exactly what is this "horrific agenda"?

Creepy, huh?

I often wondered how the German's could possibly fall for Hitler and his bullsh*t, Mao, Stalin, etc. How they could possibly just sit there and watch it happen and not stop it. I do now. And it's scary we have so many right here today following the same path to destruction.

That was the basis for Martin Neimoller's quote. That so many stood by silently and did nothing. Neimoller blamed Germany's intelligentsia. The colleges, journalists, industrialists, businesspeople, all twisted and tortured the Nazi propaganda until it was "the right thing to do".

Neimoller is remembered most for his "They Came For...." quote. This one might be even more important today.

“Our people are trying to break the bond set by God. That is human conceit rising against God. In this connection we must warn the Führer, that the adoration frequently bestowed on him is only due to God. Some years ago the Führer objected to having his picture placed on Protestant altars. Today his thoughts are used as a basis not only for political decisions but also for morality and law. He himself is surrounded with the dignity of a priest and even of an intermediary between God and man… We ask that liberty be given to our people to go their way in the future under the sign of the Cross of Christ, in order that our grandsons may not curse their elders on the ground that their elders left them a state on earth that closed to them the Kingdom of God.” [from TIME Magazine July 27, 1936]

For this heresy, in 1937 the Nazis arrested Martin Neimoller. We are following the same path today. What's really important though, is not obama's beatification. It's what eventually happened to the Germans who worshipped him. As we go down the same path, we can expect the same result.

-Geaux

Can't anyone answer this?

-Geaux

Oh for Pete's sake. The nutter sit here all day, every day, posting about how "horrific" our president is.

And yet, not one of you can actually come up with even one example of his "horrific agenda".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ucv1-PJVT4]Indoctrination flashback Kids pray to cardboard cutout of George W Bush Daily - YouTube[/ame]

The woman speaks in tongues at one point.

Oh for Pete's sake. The nutter sit here all day, every day, posting about how "horrific" our president is.

And yet, not one of you can actually come up with even one example of his "horrific agenda".
Destroying the country through redistribution, and the debt would be the first to come to mind.

-Geaux

Start with my sig and get back to me

-Geaux

Forum List

Back