Praying to Obama?????????????????

Of course how could we forget all of the HALO pictures put around Barack Obama by the main sleaze media?

Newsweek-Obama-Gay-President.jpg

This has been the first true cult of personality presidency.

Creepy, huh?

Obama's 'cult of personality' is still a noob when compared to the behemoth that is Reagan's cult of personality.

Reagan is not the subject matter of the thread.

The Kook Cultists can't help themselves.. whenever their god is being criticized they literally personally attack anyone and everyone..it's as if they were being attacked themselves.. I've never seen anything like it..It's creepy as hell!

I'm looking forward to the day Obama's term is over..
It will be nice when we can get back to a normal relationship with our President
instead of this worship that the left has for this man.

If you can give the POTUS the power to be the devil why cant a child make a mistake and give him the powers of God? The kid has an excuse. Whats your problem?

He learned this from his parents. He only does what he is told. He is a kid.
What are his parents teaching him. ?

I know what you have been told by the MSM, Admin, and ED...but don't listen to the children, they don't know shit ;)

As of now, seems his parents are hard core racists.

I got all that the first time. I'm wondering why you give the POTUS the power of the devil. You just did what the kid did except you chose to be negative about it.

Who is he, and what can he do...as President of the USA?
This power is given him, granted...but
Who is he, and what can he do...as President of the USA?

I have not seen him act as a Saint yet. And what is he doing now? Just like "ALWAYS"

Please read what I wrote again, and think about the directions put forth.

The Blaze? LOL- so how will THAT turn out to be Pubcrappe... At any rate, he is unsurprisingly a great hero to blacks, and he's so much better than W it's not a surprise that SOMEONE might do this. Now change the channel and get the feck out of the way, mindlessly obstructionist greedy racist idiot GOP. Read something that's not bs propaganda.

I'm looking forward to the day Obama's term is over..
It will be nice when we can get back to a normal relationship with our President
instead of this worship that the left has for this man.

Some sick stuff, huh?? I'm with you!

Obama's 'cult of personality' is still a noob when compared to the behemoth that is Reagan's cult of personality.

The comment said Obama was a first. Just pointing it out that he wasn't.

people admired Reagan they didn't PRAY to him and you want to go back how about JFK..?

this Obama thing is a first cult like I have seen...it's creepy

The comment said Obama was a first. Just pointing it out that he wasn't.

Show me all of the children who were indoctrinated in public schools? Show me the media comparing Reagan to Christ, to a Savior? Show me pictures with halos??? SHow me media douchedicks who bragged about a thrill running up their leg every time Reagan spoke? Show me people fainting and passing out in Reagan speeches??? Don't tell me, SHOW ME ..

Worship of a national figure as if IT were a God is extremely, extremely dangerous. That's Pharoah, with the power of God, of life and death over every living thing in the domain.

No American would ever consider the presidunce a God and if they do, they aren't Americans.

This is what these Zombie cultists do.. try to point a finger elsewhere.. anything to deflect ANY criticism what so ever of their god.. How many liberals have condemned this President for anything??? Anything at all????????????

Creepy! Let's see if he tries for a third term.

I have always felt that he has a unatural persona, and an accult like following. Maybe it's just his skin color?

I have always felt that he has a unatural persona, and an accult like following. Maybe it's just his skin color?

Just about everyone I know raises that same question.. Will Barack Obama use something to declare Martial Law in order to stay in office? All of his cultists would not only support him but smooch his nuts pink with worship if that took place.

Failure to believe in the divinity of the figurehead is heresy AND treason.

Which is exactly the way we are going.

Just about everyone I know raises that same question.. Will Barack Obama use something to declare Martial Law in order to stay in office? All of his cultists would not only support him but smooch his nuts pink with worship if that took place.

I will second this motion as myself, and my coworkers see it as a possibility. NOT far out of the realm as many tyrannies start as what we are going through now.

Some tell me 'well? The Constitution will stop him'...He's done nothing but subvert that document...and NO ONE in the Congress has the balls to call him on it.

No this little kid says he is praying for Obama...but he doesn't do that, he prays to Obama.

What are parents teaching kids today??? WOW!
?God Has Gave You?Special Powers?: Little Boy?s Prayer to Barack Obama Posted on YouTube | Video | TheBlaze.com

Comment: How far we have fallen as a people. Praying to men not God.
Given this is just a kid, doing what he was told. Well I guess that's a problem too.

Obama has been an Abomination to the USA, seems some parents have no problem with that because of the color of his skin. But racism only comes from whites right?

Tribalism comes from all, but moving a man to godhood is over the top, no matter what color some one is, all our blood is red and we are all just human beings... But seems some are forgetting that, in this brave new world.

Teaching kids to pray to a devil is wrong all around.

Hey kid, your parents are idiots and dangerous to mankind...as a whole.

Supposedly, the kid in the video clip has been given "special powers" by God, and yet he bypasses God while praying, and prays to Obama.

The parents of that kid must be giving him a course on Obama is God, also known as brain-washing 101.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back