Pre-Conditions

-palestine must recognize israel as "jewish" state.

-no 1967 bordeer negotiations.

-no sharing jerusalem "al quds".

-no right of return

the zionists have their own preconditions which are pretty stupid

Gardener, et al,

Now I could be wrong, but I think there is a misinterpretation here.

-no right of return

(COMMENT)

With the exception of the first one; I think the Israeli is saying that none of these points must be a precondition to the talks.

As far as the first one goes, the Jewish State was the Brand Name used in GA Resolution 181(II). And that is what the Jewish People accepted when they agreed to the provision of the resolution. It is what it is.

Incidentally, that is what the first set of permanent Palestinian UN observers agreed to back in 1999.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
With the exception of the first one; I think the Israeli is saying that none of these points must be a precondition to the talks.

As far as the first one goes, the Jewish State was the Brand Name used in GA Resolution 181(II). And that is what the Jewish People accepted when they agreed to the provision of the resolution. It is what it is.

Incidentally, that is what the first set of permanent Palestinian UN observers agreed to back in 1999.

Most Respectfully,
R

the state of israel was never accepted by the un as being a "jewish" state.

its not the recognized name of the state by the UN.

israel can call itself whatever it luikes but the un doesnt recognize this as its name

Most Respectfully,
R

israel can call itself whatever it luikes but the un doesnt recognize this as its name

Show me proof of your claims then.

Gardener, et al,

You better ask them to make a pen'n'ink change.

Most Respectfully,
R

(OBSERVATION)

GA Resolution 181 (II). Future government of Palestine said:
Part I - Chapter 4 - Section F. ADMISSION TO MEMBERSHIP IN THE UNITED NATIONS said:
When the independence of either the Arab or the Jewish State as envisaged in this plan has become effective and the declaration and undertaking, as envisaged in this plan, have been signed by either of them, sympathetic consideration should be given to its application for admission to membership in the United Nations in accordance with Article 4 of the Charter of the United Nations.

Part II - Boundaries said:
The north-eastern sector of the Jewish State (Eastern) Galilee) is bounded on the north and west by the Lebanese frontier and on the east by the frontiers of Syria and Transjordan. It includes the whole of the Hula Basin, Lake Tiberias, the whole of the Beisan sub-district, the boundary line being extended to the crest of the Gilboa mountains and the Wadi Malih. From there the Jewish State extends north-west, following the boundary described in respect of the Arab State.

The Jewish Section of the coastal plain extends from a point between Minat et Qila and Nabi Yunis in the Gaza sub-district and includes the towns of Haifa and Tel-Aviv, leaving Jaffa as an enclave of the Arab State. The eastern frontier of the Jewish State follows the boundary described in respect of the Arab State.

The Beersheba area comprises the whole of the Beersheba sub-district, including the Negeb and the eastern part of the Gaza sub-district, but excluding the town of Beersheba and those areas described in respect of the Arab State. It includes also a strip of land along the Dead Sea stretching from the Beersheba-Hebron sub-district boundary line to Ein Geddi, as described in respect of the Arab State.

SOURCE: http://unispal.un.org/unispal.nsf/5ba47a5c6cef541b802563e000493b8c/7f0af2bd897689b785256c330061d253?OpenDocument

LINK TO MAP OF THE JEWISH STATE: Annex "A" to GA RES 181(II)

EXCERPT form Letter dated 25 March 1999 from the Permanent Observer of Palestine to the United Nations addressed to the Secretary-General said:
For the Palestinian side, and since the strategic decision to forge a peace on the basis of coexistence, resolution 181 (II) has become acceptable. The resolution provides the legal basis for the existence of both the Jewish and the Arab States in Mandated Palestine. According to the resolution, Jerusalem should become a corpus separatum, which the Palestinian side is willing to take into consideration and to reconcile with the Palestinian position that East Jerusalem is part of the Palestinian territory and the capital of the Palestinian State. The Palestinian side adheres to international legitimacy and respects General Assembly resolution 181 (II), as well as Security Council resolution 242 (1967), the implementation of which is the aim of the current Middle East peace process.

(Signed) Nasser AL-KIDWA
Ambassador
Permanent Observer of
Palestine to the United Nations

SOURCE: A/53/879 S/1999/334 25 March 1999

The name of the Jewish State is Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

-no right of return

Of course it is stupid.

It is not self destructive.

But it IS the less horrible of the options.

Most Respectfully,
R

Again, you bring out facts with no backing them up.

I really do think you don't really have any idea of what the hell you're talking about

Most Respectfully,
R

I really do think you don't really have any idea of what the hell you're talking about

It's known as 'wishful thinking.' If they repeat a lie often enough they believe it to be the truth. It gets ingrained in their minds.

Most Respectfully,
R

You only figured that out now ??

when israel as recognized by the UN they neevr called it a jewish state.

this is a fact. they called it israel thats all.

Most Respectfully,
R

ga resolution was a recomendation not a law!!!!

only un sc resolutions have the force of law!!!!!!

Un ga made israel a member in 1949 but didnt call them a jewish state.

Most Respectfully,
R

ga resolution was a recomendation not a law!!!!

only un sc resolutions have the force of law!!!!!!

Un ga made israel a member in 1949 but didnt call them a jewish state.

It has been a Jewish State since 1922, by the League of Nations, then turning into the UN. No resolution can stop that. See the video I just posted.

It has been a Jewish State since 1922, by the League of Nations, then turning into the UN. No resolution can stop that. See the video I just posted.

that is a disgusting lie!!!!

the Palestine mandate and balfour declaration said the jews can make a naiton in palestine. not all of palestine!!!!!

but only if they respect and the rights and freedom of local non jews!!!!

the zuonists violated this agreemant so they have no right to talk!!!

there was no state in palestine until 1949 so your claim that palestine was a hewish state in 1922 is a disgusting lie and u should be ashamed of your lies.

Forum List

Back