Pre-Conditions

the israelis have all sorts of pre conditions.

israel is jewish state.

no sharing jerusalem.

no refugees.

these are pre conditions!@!
Not pre-conditions, just cold hard facts.

if the zionists refuse to talk about sharin jerusalem than those are pre conditions that Pwlestine doesn't have to accept,

that is a cold hard fact.

jerusalem will be shared.
If we're betting, I'll take a wheelbarrow full of geetus on that bet..

Not pre-conditions, just cold hard facts.

if the zionists refuse to talk about sharin jerusalem than those are pre conditions that Pwlestine doesn't have to accept,

that is a cold hard fact.

jerusalem will be shared.
If we're betting, I'll take a wheelbarrow full of geetus on that bet..

it will happen eventually.

i dont know when, but it will happen

if they dont share jerusalem the city will have a palestinian majority.

if the zionists dont get rid of the wst bank israel will have a palestinian majority.

the israelis control from the river to the sea and are close to an arab majority.

israel demands a jewist state.

israel demands all of jerusalem.

israel demands no 1967 biorders.

they have a lot of dmeands.

Israel already has those things.

they demand the arabs recognise these things!!!!!!!

it wont happen if they keep demanding and giving nothing.

Would you like a list of all the offers Israel has made, not only with the Palestinians but the other Arab states, since the establishment of Israel ?

Olmert made a huge sacrifice to please Abu Mazen. He basically offered most of the West Bank. Abu Mazen refused.

As the saying goes- "The Palestinians never miss a chance to miss a chance"

israel demands a jewist state.

israel demands all of jerusalem.

israel demands no 1967 biorders.

they have a lot of dmeands.

The only thing they demanded is recognizing Israel's right to exist.

You can't negotiate with people who publically say they want to destroy you.

What will the Arabs give?

Vague promises of peace.

The only thing they demanded is recognizing Israel's right to exist.

You can't negotiate with people who publically say they want to destroy you.

What will the Arabs give?

Vague promises of peace.

israel demands no 1967 borders.

israel demands no sharing jerusalem.

israel demands no refugees can return.

israel demands palestine recognize israel as a "jewish" state.

their preconditions atre insane!!!

Olmert made a huge sacrifice to please Abu Mazen. He basically offered most of the West Bank. Abu Mazen refused.

Actually Dayan made a big, big mistake giving the authority of the Temple Mount to the Muslims, especially when we all know how the Muslims treated Jerusalem when they were in control.. Notice Gardener's sig line. I wonder how he would feel if non Muslims in the Muslim world got on forums and said the following. I really think my sig line would be more apropos in the world of today.

Actually Dayan made a big, big mistake giving the authority of the Temple Mount to the Muslims, especially when we all know how the Muslims treated Jerusalem when they were in control.. Notice Gardener's sig line. I wonder how he would feel if non Muslims in the Muslim world got on forums and said the following. I really think my sig line would be more apropos in the world of today.

poor idiot can't go a minute withoiut thinking about me!!!!!!

:)

the muslims rebuilt jerusalem and fixed all the walls!!!!

jeusalem loooks good onl because the muslims preservd it for 1,200 years!!!!

I like you, man! You're a breath of fresh air in the I/P sewer. You make people use their noodle.

Oh, poor Gardener, he can't seem to come up for air. You are the one who has been posting steadily on this forum night and day since you came on so you must be thinking of everyone who doesn't think like you and calling them idiot or fool because it probably makes you feel good. So give us something from an actual encyclopedia which describes Jerusalem as so beautiful and well kept up under Muslim rule. Surely you must also have some photos of this gorgeous Jerusalem which was so spiffy. There have been visitors throughout the years who actually had visited Jerusalem and reported that it was a rundown place, but if you want to try to make people believe that the Muslims took care of it, who am I to try to make you see the truth? I think you are a fellow where the truth is anathema even if it stared you in the face.

Oh, poor Gardener, he can't seem to come up for air. You are the one who has been posting steadily on this forum night and day since you came on so you must be thinking of everyone who doesn't think like you and calling them idiot or fool because it probably makes you feel good. So give us something from an actual encyclopedia which describes Jerusalem as so beautiful and well kept up under Muslim rule. Surely you must also have some photos of this gorgeous Jerusalem which was so spiffy. There have been visitors throughout the years who actually had visited Jerusalem and reported that it was a rundown place, but if you want to try to make people believe that the Muslims took care of it, who am I to try to make you see the truth? I think you are a fellow where the truth is anathema even if it stared you in the face.

listen dumbass, the Muslims rebuilt and fixed up Jerusalem after the Crusaders ruined it!!!

what the hell does this have to do with pre condtions for talks?

cant you stick to the tiopic ever?

israel's pre conditiomns are emant to ruin the talks and we all know it.

listen dumbass, the Muslims rebuilt and fixed up Jerusalem after the Crusaders ruined it!!!

I answered your query about the conditions of the city and asked you to present some proof. Boy.

Muslims rebuilt jerusalem? Ha ha ha. Where does this guy get his facts? Do you want me to show you what the Jordanians did to Jerusalem under their control? It's pretty embarassing.

You really shouldn't call other people dumbasses when you make such stupid statements.

Muslims rebuilt jerusalem? Ha ha ha. Where does this guy get his facts? Do you want me to show you what the Jordanians did to Jerusalem under their control? It's pretty embarassing.

You really shouldn't call other people dumbasses when you make such stupid statements.

yes dumbass the Muslims rebuilt jerusalem.

now get back to the topic of pre conditions.

the israelis wold never talk peace if hamas was firing rockets so wh should palestine talk peaxce while the zionists build west banks setlements?

yes dumbass the Muslims rebuilt jerusalem.

now get back to the topic of pre conditions.

the israelis wold never talk peace if hamas was firing rockets so wh should palestine talk peaxce while the zionists build west banks setlements?
Muslims Rebuild Jerusalem?

Destruction and Desecration of Religious Sites

Upon its capture by the Arab Legion, the Jewish Quarter of the Old City was destroyed and its residents expelled. Fifty-eight synagogues--some hundreds of years old--were destroyed, their contents looted and desecrated. Some Jewish religious sites were turned into chicken coops or animal stalls. The Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, where Jews had been burying their dead for over 2500 years, was ransacked; graves were desecrated; thousands of tombstones were smashed and used as building material, paving stones or for latrines in Arab Legion army camps. The Intercontinental Hotel was built on top of the cemetery and graves were demolished to make way for a highway to the hotel. The Western Wall became a slum area.

1948-1967: Jordanian Occupation of Eastern Jerusalem

Forum List

Back