Pre-Conditions

Muslims Rebuild Jerusalem?

Destruction and Desecration of Religious Sites

Upon its capture by the Arab Legion, the Jewish Quarter of the Old City was destroyed and its residents expelled. Fifty-eight synagogues--some hundreds of years old--were destroyed, their contents looted and desecrated. Some Jewish religious sites were turned into chicken coops or animal stalls. The Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, where Jews had been burying their dead for over 2500 years, was ransacked; graves were desecrated; thousands of tombstones were smashed and used as building material, paving stones or for latrines in Arab Legion army camps. The Intercontinental Hotel was built on top of the cemetery and graves were demolished to make way for a highway to the hotel. The Western Wall became a slum area.

1948-1967: Jordanian Occupation of Eastern Jerusalem

The Ottomans rebuilt all the wallz of Jerusalem, friendo.

Muslims Rebuild Jerusalem?

Destruction and Desecration of Religious Sites

Upon its capture by the Arab Legion, the Jewish Quarter of the Old City was destroyed and its residents expelled. Fifty-eight synagogues--some hundreds of years old--were destroyed, their contents looted and desecrated. Some Jewish religious sites were turned into chicken coops or animal stalls. The Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, where Jews had been burying their dead for over 2500 years, was ransacked; graves were desecrated; thousands of tombstones were smashed and used as building material, paving stones or for latrines in Arab Legion army camps. The Intercontinental Hotel was built on top of the cemetery and graves were demolished to make way for a highway to the hotel. The Western Wall became a slum area.

1948-1967: Jordanian Occupation of Eastern Jerusalem

The Ottomans rebuilt all the wallz of Jerusalem, friendo.
What about Jadon and the other wallbuilders? They don't count?

This guy is hilarious. I get it now. Have a couple of beers and this guy is better than Larry the Cableguy.

I was going to say Jeff Foxworthy but he ain't no redneck.

do ou dumbasses want to jst talk about me or shall we talk about israel's preconditions fo pece talks?

they have lota of of preconditions which make peace impossible!!!!
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but they're not gonna be any friggin' peace talks so drop the subject already.

Oh, poor Gardener, he can't seem to come up for air. You are the one who has been posting steadily on this forum night and day since you came on so you must be thinking of everyone who doesn't think like you and calling them idiot or fool because it probably makes you feel good. So give us something from an actual encyclopedia which describes Jerusalem as so beautiful and well kept up under Muslim rule. Surely you must also have some photos of this gorgeous Jerusalem which was so spiffy. There have been visitors throughout the years who actually had visited Jerusalem and reported that it was a rundown place, but if you want to try to make people believe that the Muslims took care of it, who am I to try to make you see the truth? I think you are a fellow where the truth is anathema even if it stared you in the face.

listen dumbass, the Muslims rebuilt and fixed up Jerusalem after the Crusaders ruined it!!!

what the hell does this have to do with pre condtions for talks?

cant you stick to the tiopic ever?

israel's pre conditiomns are emant to ruin the talks and we all know it.

How do you know the Crusaders "ruined" Jerusalem? At least they thought Jerusalem was important enough to make their capital--something the Muslim Ottomans never did in 700 years, nor did the Kingdom of Jordan.

Oh, poor Gardener, he can't seem to come up for air. You are the one who has been posting steadily on this forum night and day since you came on so you must be thinking of everyone who doesn't think like you and calling them idiot or fool because it probably makes you feel good. So give us something from an actual encyclopedia which describes Jerusalem as so beautiful and well kept up under Muslim rule. Surely you must also have some photos of this gorgeous Jerusalem which was so spiffy. There have been visitors throughout the years who actually had visited Jerusalem and reported that it was a rundown place, but if you want to try to make people believe that the Muslims took care of it, who am I to try to make you see the truth? I think you are a fellow where the truth is anathema even if it stared you in the face.

listen dumbass, the Muslims rebuilt and fixed up Jerusalem after the Crusaders ruined it!!!

what the hell does this have to do with pre condtions for talks?

cant you stick to the tiopic ever?

israel's pre conditiomns are emant to ruin the talks and we all know it.

How do you know the Crusaders "ruined" Jerusalem? At least they thought Jerusalem was important enough to make their capital--something the Muslim Ottomans never did in 700 years, nor did the Kingdom of Jordan.

They may have thought Jerusalem was important but they sure didn't think the Jews were: History of the Jews and the Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1953 King Hussein of Jordan oficialy declared Jerusa;lem the capital of the Hashemit kingdom.

if you tookm the time to do a little reading intoo histiory u would kmow this.

In 1953 King Hussein of Jordan oficialy declared Jerusa;lem the capital of the Hashemit kingdom.

Why was this never accomplished, then? Link?

go ask King Hussein in Heaven.

Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A better question to ask King Hussein is why he had the Pakistani Army help him murder thousands of Palestinians in that incident known as Black September. Could it be that these so-called Palestinians were trying to take over his Kingdom?

I dug a little deeper. East Jerusalem was actually Jordan's "second capital", after Amman. You learn something new every day.

This guy is hilarious. I get it now. Have a couple of beers and this guy is better than Larry the Cableguy.

I was going to say Jeff Foxworthy but he ain't no redneck.

do ou dumbasses want to jst talk about me or shall we talk about israel's preconditions fo pece talks?

they have lota of of preconditions which make peace impossible!!!!
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but they're not gonna be any friggin' peace talks so drop the subject already.

Well, the peace talks are set to begin in 1 or 2 weeks. Let's hope something constructive can come of it.

Forum List

Back