Pre-Conditions

It has been a Jewish State since 1922, by the League of Nations, then turning into the UN. No resolution can stop that. See the video I just posted.

that is a disgusting lie!!!!

the Palestine mandate and balfour declaration said the jews can make a naiton in palestine. not all of palestine!!!!!

but only if they respect and the rights and freedom of local non jews!!!!

the zuonists violated this agreemant so they have no right to talk!!!

there was no state in palestine until 1949 so your claim that palestine was a hewish state in 1922 is a disgusting lie and u should be ashamed of your lies.

I think you are incredibly confused.

There are lots of things that I don't understand, but when it comes to the Israeli Palestian conflict this is one of the most puzzeling. If Israel insists that there be no preconditions to peace negotiations an idea that I wholehartedly ( sp ) agree with then why in the next breath do they set preconditions such as;

1 ) there must be no deviding of Jerusalem and it MUST BE A jEWISH CITY
2 ) we will not accept negotiations based upon the 1967 borders as established by the Israel Supreme Court
3 ) there will be no negotiations concerning the RIGHT TO TRTURN

I am serious about this, if anyone can give me any insights about these things I would appreiciate ( sp ) it !!!

I think you are confusing two similar, but different terms, "pre-condition" and "non-negotiable."

hook-core-values.jpg

You have ruined enough threads in USMB to bring this to the attention of the Mods. This is not my thread, if you have a problem with me, you know which thread to find me in. Otherwise stay on topic here, because if the OP does not turn you in, I will.

you hve no business taling to me about runing thread when your own racist thread against muslims was sent to the toilet.

the only pre-conditions israel should have is that the arabs make peace.

that is all they deserve.

Thread has been re-opened. I strongly recommend posters address the topic and not other posters or threads outside this topic.

The OP

There are lots of things that I don't understand, but when it comes to the Israeli Palestian conflict this is one of the most puzzeling. If Israel insists that there be no preconditions to peace negotiations an idea that I wholehartedly ( sp ) agree with then why in the next breath do they set preconditions such as;

2 ) we will not accept negotiations based upon the 1967 borders as established by the Israel Supreme Court

I am serious about this, if anyone can give me any insights about these things I would appreiciate ( sp ) it !!!

israel demands a jewist state.

israel demands all of jerusalem.

israel demands no 1967 biorders.

they have a lot of dmeands.

Israel demands that the 67 borders will not be discussed PRE-negotiations.

Israel said that if those borders come in question, that will happen in referendum. That means we don't brush the idea under the rug.

We do demand Jerusalem, and hopefully our government will not compromise on that. Jerusalem is not the West Bank, and is in the heart of every Jew. NO ONE has the right to negotiate Jerusalem before asking our people if they agree. And that won't happen, that is CRAZY.

JERUSALEM IS OURS.

Israel demands that the 67 borders will not be discussed PRE-negotiations.

Israel said that if those borders come in question, that will happen in referendum. That means we don't brush the idea under the rug.

We do demand Jerusalem, and hopefully our government will not compromise on that. Jerusalem is not the West Bank, and is in the heart of every Jew. NO ONE has the right to negotiate Jerusalem before asking our people if they agree. And that won't happen, that is CRAZY.

JERUSALEM IS OURS.

almost all of eastern half of jerusalrem IS The WEST Bank you loser!!!!

israel decidedc on its own one day to annnex many square kilometers and magially call it "jerusalem".

they stiole palestinian land and cALLED it Jerussalem. even thoughj it wasnt realy jerusalme but as part of the west bank!!!

if you can call wesat bank palestinian land "greater jerusalem" than I can call israel part of palestine!!!!!!!

one again you want yiour cake and eat it too, because zionists are hypocrites.

Jerusalem and the West Bank are two different systems.

While Jerusalem entirely is under the Israel law, the WB is not.

There is a difference.

We "Stole" Jerusalem?

That is ridiculous.

Jerusalem was the city of King Solomon, many many years before the Muslim messenger Muhammad was even BORN.

The only connection any Muslim has to Jerusalem is that Muhammad's Bhurak took him there.

Jerusalem is not even ONCE mentioned in the Quran, while it is mentioned 114 times in the Jewish Bible.

Most of what Muhammad learned about worshiping one God, he learned from a Jewish man.

The Muslim mosque known as Al-Aqsa (Not really the real one, since the real Mosque of Al Aqsa is in Saudi Arabia) is built ON THE RUINS of the Jewish Temple.

So how is that the JEWS stole Jerusalem, is beyond me

There is a difference.

We "Stole" Jerusalem?

That is ridiculous.

Jerusalem was the city of King Solomon, many many years before the Muslim messenger Muhammad was even BORN.

The only connection any Muslim has to Jerusalem is that Muhammad's Bhurak took him there.

Jerusalem is not even ONCE mentioned in the Quran, while it is mentioned 114 times in the Jewish Bible.

Most of what Muhammad learned about worshiping one God, he learned from a Jewish man.

The Muslim mosque known as Al-Aqsa (Not really the real one, since the real Mosque of Al Aqsa is in Saudi Arabia) is built ON THE RUINS of the Jewish Temple.

u didn't read what i said!!

the zionisats stole west bank land and decided to magically call it "jerusalem".

then nthey removed arab homes and built jewish homes instead.

this is theft!!!

most of east jerusalem was never evber part of jerusalem. they just deicded to call it jerusalme to justify their theft of kland!!!

Stick to the topic please. For those unsure - please check out the first post.

There is a difference.

We "Stole" Jerusalem?

That is ridiculous.

u didn't read what i said!!

the zionisats stole west bank land and decided to magically call it "jerusalem".

then nthey removed arab homes and built jewish homes instead.

this is theft!!!

most of east jerusalem was never evber part of jerusalem. they just deicded to call it jerusalme to justify their theft of kland!!!

East Jerusalem was never part of Jerusalem.

Yeah.

THAT makes sense!

the israelis have all sorts of pre conditions.

israel is jewish state.

no sharing jerusalem.

no refugees.

these are pre conditions!@!

the israelis have all sorts of pre conditions.

israel is jewish state.

no sharing jerusalem.

no refugees.

these are pre conditions!@!
Not pre-conditions, just cold hard facts.

if the zionists refuse to talk about sharin jerusalem than those are pre conditions that Pwlestine doesn't have to accept,

that is a cold hard fact.

jerusalem will be shared.

Excellent questions.

Forum List

Back