Pre-Labor Day FBI Data Dump Highlights Hillary Undermined FBI Subpoena / Obstructed Investigation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The FBI pulled a 'Obama Administration' last Friday, dumping critical documents / reports that shed more light on Crooked Hillary, how she deleted documents after she learned she was under investigation by the FBI - including ones that had been subpoenaed. What better time than on the Friday before a 3-day weekend?!

"Colorado state Senator Ted Harvey spotlighted the FBI’s revelation that as soon as Clinton learned she was under investigation, her team “immediately went forward and started deleting her server. Even after she had a subpoena, they started deleting her server. When she knew that there was information the FBI wanted, she deleted emails that would have been very instrumental in the investigation. They would have probably tied the Clinton Foundation more to what she was doing as the secretary of state."

“The fact that the FBI would release that information on a Friday afternoon, before a three-day holiday, I think is outrageous,” Harvey said. “It is as though the Hillary Clinton campaign machine held a gun to the FBI director’s head and said, ‘Do not release this during the week; release this on a holiday.’”

"I just think it’s outrageous what is going on with our federal government, and the way they are doing everything they can to cover up what’s going on with Hillary Clinton, and how corrupt she is, and continuing to try to ensure that she’s the next President of the United States."

Ted Harvey: ‘It’s as Though the Clinton Campaign Held a Gun to the FBI Director’s Head’

Guy, Santa Comey still isn't going to leave you a shiny new indictment under your tree.

I hate to keep breaking this to you, but normal folks don't give a flip about this.

Guy, Santa Comey still isn't going to leave you a shiny new indictment under your tree.

I hate to keep breaking this to you, but normal folks don't give a flip about this.
No, Liberals claim not to give a flip but are praying people let it die...because Hillary is sinking in the polls the more comes out. :p

No, Liberals claim not to give a flip but are praying people let it die...because Hillary is sinking in the polls the more comes out.

And if you guys didn't nominated a Cheeto Hued Nazi, we might even be worried.

The FBI pulled a 'Obama Administration' last Friday, dumping critical documents / reports that shed more light on Crooked Hillary, how she deleted documents after she learned she was under investigation by the FBI - including ones that had been subpoenaed. What better time than on the Friday before a 3-day weekend?!

"Colorado state Senator Ted Harvey spotlighted the FBI’s revelation that as soon as Clinton learned she was under investigation, her team “immediately went forward and started deleting her server. Even after she had a subpoena, they started deleting her server. When she knew that there was information the FBI wanted, she deleted emails that would have been very instrumental in the investigation. They would have probably tied the Clinton Foundation more to what she was doing as the secretary of state."

“The fact that the FBI would release that information on a Friday afternoon, before a three-day holiday, I think is outrageous,” Harvey said. “It is as though the Hillary Clinton campaign machine held a gun to the FBI director’s head and said, ‘Do not release this during the week; release this on a holiday.’”

"I just think it’s outrageous what is going on with our federal government, and the way they are doing everything they can to cover up what’s going on with Hillary Clinton, and how corrupt she is, and continuing to try to ensure that she’s the next President of the United States."

Ted Harvey: ‘It’s as Though the Clinton Campaign Held a Gun to the FBI Director’s Head’
DONE - GOING TO JAIL!

ROTFLMAO

Indictments coming down any day now, any day.........................................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
No, Liberals claim not to give a flip but are praying people let it die...because Hillary is sinking in the polls the more comes out.

And if you guys didn't nominated a Cheeto Hued Nazi, we might even be worried.
True, then the dog-barking, career Criminal the Liberals nominated would have a tougher time....skipping right over the fact that Liberals nominated a dog-barking career criminal.

Forum List

Back