Pre-Ordered Fire and Fury!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I just heard it is being published tomorrow. Wolff and the publisher are gonna make a bundle off of this book. And Benedict Donald will need to disprove the quotes in this book, if he really decides to sue. He then will be making depositions under oath and there will be multiple interviews with those quoted in the book.

His worry should not be the book. His worry should be what Mueller has dug up on his Crime Family.

Go ahead, Benedict! Make Our Day!

Smart that Roger Stone made his book. Since he clearly helped campaign for Trump more than Bannon.

33197147._UY500_SS500_.jpg

I just heard it is being published tomorrow. Wolff and the publisher are gonna make a bundle off of this book. And Benedict Donald will need to disprove the quotes in this book, if he really decides to sue. He then will be making depositions under oath and there will be multiple interviews with those quoted in the book.

His worry should not be the book. His worry should be what Mueller has dug up on his Crime Family.

You snowflakes are going into opportunist propaganda I see. How far the Trump haters have fallen.

I wonder if Benedict Donald will read the book...... NAW! He will have one of his servants read it to him while his chubbiness eats a cheeseburger in bed. Ivanka is glad he switched to cheeseburgers. Kushner was complaining, asking for equal time.

I’m sure there isn’t anything in that book that Mueller doesn’t know.

You snowflakes are going into opportunist propaganda I see. How far the Trump haters have fallen.
Doesn’t know this book is trump’s biggest nightmare.
Oh besides what Mueller knows about him.

Of course they'll make a fortune. Dumbass housewives everywhere need something to read between the View & Jerry Springer.
Make sure you stock up on your bonbons too ya loser.

I wonder if Benedict Donald will read the book...... NAW! He will have one of his servants read it to him while his chubbiness eats a cheeseburger in bed. Ivanka is glad he switched to cheeseburgers. Kushner was complaining, asking for equal time.

He does not read. He has in the past bragged about not reading, like that is something to be proud of.

Smart that Roger Stone made his book. Since he clearly helped campaign for Trump more than Bannon.

33197147._UY500_SS500_.jpg
Stone is one of the 9 that met with Russians and lied about it.

Great, it's back to the Trump Russia hoax.
Ya know who knows that it isn’t a hoax?
Papadopoulos, Manafort, Flynn and Gates.
Very shortly, Sessions, Jr and Trump will too.

That Trump Russia hoax is going on year two. This helps replacing Mueller. Don't worry!

Forum List

Back