Pre-Ordered Fire and Fury!

Former Watergate Prosector Jill Wine Banks just said Trump is closer to obstruction of justice charges than ever before because the WH attorney lobbied Sessions to remain in charge of the Russian investigation.

This is getting good.
So putting in their opinion on Session's recusal is illegal....please...that is silly...

tissue? whining little snowflake
Is that all you know how to do is to insult people? Can't you argue your point without getting angry and resorting to personal attacks? Hmmmm fatso?

Smart that Roger Stone made his book. Since he clearly helped campaign for Trump more than Bannon.

33197147._UY500_SS500_.jpg
Stone is one of the 9 that met with Russians and lied about it.

Great, it's back to the Trump Russia hoax.

the only ones who think it's a hoax are trump scum.

or do you think papadopalos pled guilty just because.....

That intern who Trump didn't pay attention to?

Mueller knows....

Smart that Roger Stone made his book. Since he clearly helped campaign for Trump more than Bannon.

33197147._UY500_SS500_.jpg
Stone is one of the 9 that met with Russians and lied about it.

Great, it's back to the Trump Russia hoax.

the only ones who think it's a hoax are trump scum.

or do you think papadopalos pled guilty just because.....

That intern who Trump didn't pay attention to?

interns don't get asked to write major policy speeches and go to Russia.

:cuckoo:

I just heard it is being published tomorrow. Wolff and the publisher are gonna make a bundle off of this book. And Benedict Donald will need to disprove the quotes in this book, if he really decides to sue. He then will be making depositions under oath and there will be multiple interviews with those quoted in the book.

His worry should not be the book. His worry should be what Mueller has dug up on his Crime Family.

Go ahead, Benedict! Make Our Day!
Can't wait till you post all the lies it contains!

So far the book is getting three Pinocchio's...and it's not even out yet...Buuuaahahahahahahahaha
Link?
That will shut up this liar.

they're so stupid that they don't even realize that no one from the White House denied what bannon said..... they're just. complaining that he violated some confidentiality agreement. (which I'm pretty sure can't be applied to a president, anyway)

So far the book is getting three Pinocchio's...and it's not even out yet...Buuuaahahahahahahahaha

Ask Bannon if it is true what he said. No denial and the author has audio to substantiate.

Last edited:
I hope to get Benedict Donald to mark his X is my book, before he is arrested...

Forum List

Back