Pre-Ordered Fire and Fury!

Smart that Roger Stone made his book. Since he clearly helped campaign for Trump more than Bannon.

33197147._UY500_SS500_.jpg

start your own thread, troll

Why are you melting on truth, snowflake

I see Nat removed his post about book man with secret "tapes" lol. Nat once again.......there is nothing here.

Wake me up if you ever find anything. Not some 2006 tax issue for a fired staffer. Yawn. If this is the standard, why is Charley Rangel not behind bars. Clinton "foundation" what a crock.

Smart that Roger Stone made his book. Since he clearly helped campaign for Trump more than Bannon.

Stone is one of the 9 that met with Russians and lied about it.

Great, it's back to the Trump Russia hoax.

the only ones who think it's a hoax are trump scum.

or do you think papadopalos pled guilty just because.....

That intern who Trump didn't pay attention to?

Ya know who knows that it isn’t a hoax?
Papadopoulos, Manafort, Flynn and Gates.
Very shortly, Sessions, Jr and Trump will too.

That Trump Russia hoax is going on year two. This helps replacing Mueller. Don't worry!
Still thinks Mueller is going to be replaced. Lmao
Probably thinks Hillary is going to jail too.

I just heard it is being published tomorrow. Wolff and the publisher are gonna make a bundle off of this book. And Benedict Donald will need to disprove the quotes in this book, if he really decides to sue. He then will be making depositions under oath and there will be multiple interviews with those quoted in the book.

His worry should not be the book. His worry should be what Mueller has dug up on his Crime Family.

Go ahead, Benedict! Make Our Day!

Title of thread was a letdown. I thought trump had ordered Fire and Fury on the North Koreans while I wasn't paying attention.

Oh well.

start your own thread, troll

Why are you melting on truth, snowflake

I was going to ask you the same question since you're too thn skinned to tolerate this thread.

poor trump scum.

What's next? Calling American people "deplorables"? You're losing it, snowflake!

When do interns attend National Security Meetings?
Hilarious you believe everything a pathological liar says.

Ya know who knows that it isn’t a hoax?
Papadopoulos, Manafort, Flynn and Gates.
Very shortly, Sessions, Jr and Trump will too.

That Trump Russia hoax is going on year two. This helps replacing Mueller. Don't worry!
Still thinks Mueller is going to be replaced. Lmao
Probably thinks Hillary is going to jail too.

Hey, this wasting time helps Trump replace Mueller.

When do interns attend National Security Meetings?
Hilarious you believe everything a pathological liar says.

So you were there?

I was going to ask you the same question since you're too thn skinned to tolerate this thread.

poor trump scum
Trump scum? what a child you are...I can't wait to see this one fail just like all the others....

So far the book is getting three Pinocchio's...and it's not even out yet...Buuuaahahahahahahahaha

Former Watergate Prosector Jill Wine Banks just said Trump is closer to obstruction of justice charges than ever before because the WH attorney lobbied Sessions to remain in charge of the Russian investigation.

This is getting good.

Apparently the ‘Fire and Fury’ book reveals how Trump demanded that he change his own bed sheets in fear of being ‘poisoned’ (that’s the same excuse he uses to justify eating fast food all the time)… we all know it’s because of bedtime incontinence

Forum List

Back