Preaching

No, I really don't. But since I still like you, I find you sinking to a new low in response ... rather strange.

And I'm a country. Counties are half the woman I am.

;)

You started with the insults and bad language first. You first told sky to shut the fuck up, then called her a rancid twat. We were not the ones you went there, you did. Take responsibility for your own actions. You are a conservative, aren't you?

I wasn't talking to you, sow. YOU then interjected yourself.

Sky is a complete phony sanctimonious loud mouth braying jackass, but she's also a grown person who can handle her own "confrontations." That YOU saw fit to interject yourself is not my doing, you dope. It's yours.

I do take responsibility for my own actions and words. And in this case that includes correcting your dishonest effort to spin any part of what has been said.

Here's another simple equation for you, dolt. I am responsible for what I say and do. YOU are responsible for what YOU say and do. Own it. Eat it.

I didn't spin anything......You started with the insults, that is proven. If you didn't want a response, don't start out with stupid posts.

And I told you to grow up nothing more. Of course you responded by calling me a sow.

You started with the insults and bad language first. You first told sky to shut the fuck up, then called her a rancid twat. We were not the ones you went there, you did. Take responsibility for your own actions. You are a conservative, aren't you?

Sky is a complete phony sanctimonious loud mouth braying jackass, but she's also a grown person who can handle her own "confrontations." That YOU saw fit to interject yourself is not my doing, you dope. It's yours.

I do take responsibility for my own actions and words. And in this case that includes correcting your dishonest effort to spin any part of what has been said.

Here's another simple equation for you, dolt. I am responsible for what I say and do. YOU are responsible for what YOU say and do. Own it. Eat it.

I didn't spin anything......You started with the insults, that is proven. If you didn't want a response, don't start out with stupid posts.

And I told you to grow up nothing more. Of course you responded by calling me a sow.

Still spinning. Get it right for once. You don't fool anybody with your plodding dishonesty, Lousysa.

I was not addressing you. I was communicating (sort of) with the ever-fraudulent Sky Prancer.

YOU then chose to interject your sanctimonious shit into it. THEN and only then did I reply TO you.

You can try to spin some more, of course, but your lies are still just lies.

If you don't want a response, don't address your shit to me, stupid. Dayum. I keep telling you. This isn't complicated. Smarten up for a change. Take your head out of your asshole.

Still spinning. Get it right for once. You don't fool anybody with your plodding dishonesty, Lousysa.

I was not addressing you. I was communicating (sort of) with the ever-fraudulent Sky Prancer.

YOU then chose to interject your sanctimonious shit into it. THEN and only then did I reply TO you.

You can try to spin some more, of course, but your lies are still just lies.

If you don't want a response, don't address your shit to me, stupid. Dayum. I keep telling you. This isn't complicated. Smarten up for a change. Take your head out of your asshole.

You responded to me first in this thread. You made some stupid comment with a :cuckoo: before I responded to you. Stop spinning your own bullshit Liabilities.

And my lies? What are you even talking about.

I provided three links that proved my point. At this point you are just on fast track to melting down. Excuse me while I don't stick around to watch.

I don't think he was. But I said he was without sin, I don't know why you are bringing up the the perfect son of God stuff.

Did you say Jesus was without sin? I thought you said the Bible said it. If he was not perfect than he should not have judged anyone, yet you are saying he was allowed to, yet I, who also am not perfect, am not allowed to. I am bringing it up to rub your face in the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

I said I don't think he was, because I don't believe he was the son of god smart one.
And it wasn't just me who said he was without sin, the Holy Bible also says so........I am only bringing this up to rub your face in the fact you don't know what your are talking about. Is really that hard for you?

You reject the Bible as nothing more than a bunch of stories that you don't believe, how does you trying to use it to prove you are right prove I don't know what I am talking about? You are the one using circular logic here.

I have trouble with all the intense focus and narrative on SSM and abortion, as though those were the only parts of the Bible governing Christians these days.

Funny thing, you keep bringing them up, we just keep defending our beliefs.

I have trouble with all the intense focus and narrative on SSM and abortion, as though those were the only parts of the Bible governing Christians these days.

On those and similar issues Christians are governed by partisan politics, not the bible.

Now you are an expert on the Bible? What verses do you use to defend same sex marriage? Abortion? Are there court decisions you can use to prove that the Bible means what you say it does?

On those and similar issues Christians are governed by partisan politics, not the bible.

Now you are an expert on the Bible? What verses do you use to defend same sex marriage? Abortion? Are there court decisions you can use to prove that the Bible means what you say it does?

Sorry, I'm a bit nauseated at the moment. Maybe you could dial down the righteous indignation.

Sorry, I'm a bit nauseated at the moment. Maybe you could dial down the righteous indignation.

That was incredulity.

Jones is incapable of original thought, thinks the Constitution is written by the Supreme Court, and generally believes he is infallible even when people go into exacting detail about how he gets things wrong. If he wants to claim he understands the Bible better than I do he damn well better be prepared to defend his position.

FYI, that was righteous indignation, and I have no intention of toning it down.

Did you say Jesus was without sin? I thought you said the Bible said it. If he was not perfect than he should not have judged anyone, yet you are saying he was allowed to, yet I, who also am not perfect, am not allowed to. I am bringing it up to rub your face in the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

I said I don't think he was, because I don't believe he was the son of god smart one.
And it wasn't just me who said he was without sin, the Holy Bible also says so........I am only bringing this up to rub your face in the fact you don't know what your are talking about. Is really that hard for you?

You reject the Bible as nothing more than a bunch of stories that you don't believe, how does you trying to use it to prove you are right prove I don't know what I am talking about? You are the one using circular logic here.

It says in the Bible Jesus lived without sin. It also says don't judge someone else's sin if you are also sinner. You tried to prove me wrong some how by showing Jesus judged sins. I responded with the fact the Bible claims he lived without sin.
Do you not believe in the Bible, as you claim to?

I think Liability is melting down..

This is a poor example for a moderator to be setting. I would hope a moderator would be above this.
Of course you didn't say anything to liability for calling sky a rancid twat in the religion forum. So your comment is noted, and ignored.

What you're doing is not "moderating". You can't engage in trolling behavior and claim to be a moderator.

It says in the Bible Jesus lived without sin. It also says don't judge someone else's sin if you are also sinner. You tried to prove me wrong some how by showing Jesus judged sins. I responded with the fact the Bible claims he lived without sin.
Do you not believe in the Bible, as you claim to?

Jesus said "by their fruit shall you know them". Christians are to judge constantly. Make a decision. Christians are not to judge by condeming, but Christians are to judge between right and wrong. Jesus told the woman caught in adultery that he did not condemn her, then he told her to "go and sin no more". Stop sinning and shape up. That's the part the unbelievers don't want to talk about.

Last edited:
This is a poor example for a moderator to be setting. I would hope a moderator would be above this.
Of course you didn't say anything to liability for calling sky a rancid twat in the religion forum. So your comment is noted, and ignored.

What you're doing is not "moderating". You can't engage in trolling behavior and claim to be a moderator.

Staff are permitted to post like regular members.

If she posts in black.. she is posting as a regular member...... If it comes out in red then she is posting as a mod.

Staff are permitted to post like regular members.

making a post about a poster "having a meltdown" is trolling. Do you have your own personal moderator to clear your path for you? How nice.

Forum List

Back