Preaching

What you're doing is not "moderating". You can't engage in trolling behavior and claim to be a moderator.

Staff are permitted to post like regular members.

making a post about a poster "having a meltdown" is trolling. Do you have your own personal moderator to clear your path for you? How nice.

Then luissa the poster is trolling. It has nothing to do with her moderating or being a moderator.

Ok, anyone using the term, "meltdown" must be trolling according to USMB culture.

Consider how often YOU use it.

making a post about a poster "having a meltdown" is trolling. Do you have your own personal moderator to clear your path for you? How nice.

Then luissa the poster is trolling. It has nothing to do with her moderating or being a moderator.

Yes, she is trolling when she says a poster is "having a meltdown" because that has nothing to do with the topic and is trolling. Either make a post or moderate.

I said I don't think he was, because I don't believe he was the son of god smart one.
And it wasn't just me who said he was without sin, the Holy Bible also says so........I am only bringing this up to rub your face in the fact you don't know what your are talking about. Is really that hard for you?

You reject the Bible as nothing more than a bunch of stories that you don't believe, how does you trying to use it to prove you are right prove I don't know what I am talking about? You are the one using circular logic here.

It says in the Bible Jesus lived without sin. It also says don't judge someone else's sin if you are also sinner. You tried to prove me wrong some how by showing Jesus judged sins. I responded with the fact the Bible claims he lived without sin.
Do you not believe in the Bible, as you claim to?

I am mocking your attempts to argue that you are not being hypocritical, why do I have to also prove that you are wrong?

In your opinion.....

Yes. My opinion is a valid one.

Your opinion is your opinion. Whether it is "valid" or not has yet to be shown.

You think your opinion means more than my opinion just because you have a moderator run interference for you? You remind me of the brat who hits kids and then runs behind mommy's dress while mommy chews out the kid you hit for dishing it right back to you. Immature ignorant brats.

Last edited:
What you're doing is not "moderating". You can't engage in trolling behavior and claim to be a moderator.

Sky has meltdowns all the time, I think she has even admitted it, how is pointing that out trolling?

Yes, she is trolling when she says a poster is "having a meltdown" because that has nothing to do with the topic and is trolling. Either make a post or moderate.

She is allowed to troll all she wants in black. :eusa_whistle:

So far i don't see her moderating in this thread...do you? See any red posts from her? And as far as staying on topic goes.... is you calling her a troll on topic or are you just preaching to the choir?... just saying.

Sky has meltdowns all the time, I think she has even admitted it, how is pointing that out trolling?

How is pointing out that someone who uses the term "meltdown" is trolling? Ask Buford. He's the one objecting to Luissa's use of the term.

So far i don't see her moderating in this thread...do you? See any red posts from her? And as far as staying on topic goes.... is you calling her a troll on topic or are you just preaching to the choir?... just saying.

Fascinating. First forum I've been on where the moderators troll. I don't preach to anyone. I call 'em as I seem 'em.

Fascinating. First forum I've been on where the moderators troll. I don't preach to anyone. I call 'em as I seem 'em.

You've led a sheltered existence, obviously.

BTW, you do preach.

You've led a sheltered existence, obviously.

BTW, you do preach.

Funny he never noticed it until it was a 'liberal' mod. Is he unaware of Oddball, Pale person and Tragedy?

So long as its posted in black...they are posters just like you and i.

Forum List

Back