Preaching

making a post about a poster "having a meltdown" is trolling. Do you have your own personal moderator to clear your path for you? How nice.

Then luissa the poster is trolling. It has nothing to do with her moderating or being a moderator.

Yes, she is trolling when she says a poster is "having a meltdown" because that has nothing to do with the topic and is trolling. Either make a post or moderate.

I have been apart of the debate. Try reading the thread, and figure out who started the trolling.

Oh! And I made posts that were on topic. I also don't moderate threads I am involved in.

My own personal moderator? No thanks. I don't think I need much moderating at USMB.

Be sure and let Luissa know that you have appointed her as my "personal moderator to clear my path".

Now what I could really use is someone to come and take care of clearing the path on my property of scotch broom. Buford, are you available?

I'm still waiting for the psychics to tell me where I put my favorite message holder........:eusa_angel:

Yeah, It is a personal God, Jesus. How sweet it is...May you find such subjectivity.

then why do we need organized religions mega churches, etc?

Well, actually you do not. Free choice.

Not according to those religious organizations who strive to legislate their morality on all of us. And whose goals are to convert the entire world to their way of thinking.
Often in the past at the pain of death if you did not convert.

then why do we need organized religions mega churches, etc?

Not according to those religious organizations who strive to legislate their morality on all of us. And whose goals are to convert the entire world to their way of thinking.

Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's. God has nothing to do with the corruption that is poliitics.

Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's. God has nothing to do with the corruption that is poliitics.
God has nothing to do with the corruption that is religion either.
that is a manmade construct.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back