Preaching

Rancid twat? Grow up.

Shut the fuck up you dopey sow.

You are a child. Go follow someone else around loser.

You started up with me, you hypocritical sow.

So, back to my prior advice: Shut the fuck up.

Your opinion is like your asshole. A stinky void but still capable of producing prodigious amounts of shit.

And don't lie and claim I am following you around. You are the one sending me PMs, you dishonest hack. I only respond. And it's not like you have any talent in that game you play. You have no game.

Shut the fuck up you dopey sow.

Your opinion is like your asshole. A stinky void but still capable of producing prodigious amounts of shit.

And don't lie and claim I am following you around. You are the one sending me PMs, you dishonest hack. I only respond. And it's not like you have any talent in that game you play. You have no game.

Um you negged me and I responded. You also called sky a rancid twat in the religion forum and I responded. Please grow up.

Um you negged me and I responded. You also called sky a rancid twat in the religion forum and I responded. Please grow up.
He doesn't have the capacity to grow up.

Try to be honest for once. Really. Just try. You negged me, I returned the favor.

You sent me your insipid PMs and I replied.

See a pattern yet?

No. You either are not that smart or simply not that honest.

In any event, what I said to the aforementioned rancid twat was between the rancid twat and me.

However, fear not. She has your back, too. :lol:

Now, you really should stop suggesting that I am the one who needs to grow up. It's a simple equation, stupid. If you stop acting like a fucking child you might get treated like an adult. Until then, you remain just a dopey hypocrite.

:eusa_hand:

No need to thank me.

He doesn't have the capacity to grow up.

Judgmental twat says what?

Try to be honest for once. Really. Just try. You negged me, I returned the favor.

See a pattern yet?

In any event, what I said to the aforementioned rancid twat was between the rancid twat and me.

Now, you really should stop suggesting that I am the one who needs to grow up. It's a simple equation, stupid. If you stop acting like a fucking child you might get treated like an adult. Until then, you remain just a dopey hypocrite.

No need to thank me.

You have some issues you need to deal with, I will leave you to deal with them. Ta Ta

See a pattern yet?

No need to thank me.

You have some issues you need to deal with, I will leave you to deal with them. Ta Ta

You have your vapid opinions and they are generally speaking of no value to me although you are one of those pontificators who seems to imagine you need to "share" them. You are wrong.

Kindly fuck off now.

See a pattern yet?

No need to thank me.

You have your vapid opinions and they are generally speaking of no value to me although you are one of those pontificators who seems to imagine you need to "share" them. You are wrong.

Kindly fuck off now.

You keep speaking about my opinions being of no value to you, or me in general being no importance to you... but you keep responding to me. Like I said you have issues. And I will gladly fuck off, but that means stop following me around like a rabies invested dog.

Kindly fuck off now.

You keep speaking about my opinions being of no value to you, or me in general being no importance to you... but you keep responding to me. Like I said you have issues. And I will gladly fuck off, but that means stop following me around like a rabies invested dog.

I REspond. The first two letters being a clue which clearly sails over your pin head.

Nobody is following you around you ego-maniacal fraud. I was in this thread anyway and I happen to REspond to your now nearly constant shrill carping.

If you don't like the REplies, cease addressing your stupid shit TO me, you fucking idiot.

:thup:

See a pattern yet?

No need to thank me.

Kindly fuck off now.

You do know this is the religion and ethics folder, right? I mean - Mal did set a bad example, but you are a grown man, and you can find your way to the flame zone.

Kindly fuck off now.

You do know this is the religion and ethics folder, right? I mean - Mal did set a bad example, but you are a grown man, and you can find your way to the flame zone.

Oh good. Another county heard from.

When the two twits say their trite stupid shit, especially when they direct their crap in my direction I reply. If they say their stupid shit IN the religion folder, then guess where my replies go?

Do you need the Cliff's Notes?

Kindly fuck off now.

When the two twits say their trite stupid shit, especially when they direct their crap in my direction I reply. If they say their stupid shit IN the religion folder, then guess where my replies go?

No, I really don't. But since I still like you, I find you sinking to a new low in response ... rather strange.

And I'm a country. Counties are half the woman I am.

;)

Kindly fuck off now.

I REspond. The first two letters being a clue which clearly sails over your pin head.

Nobody is following you around you ego-maniacal fraud. I was in this thread anyway and I happen to REspond to your now nearly constant shrill carping.

If you don't like the REplies, cease addressing your stupid shit TO me, you fucking idiot.

You mean the post where you told someone to shut the fuck up? I may be an idiot, but at least I add more than insults. Can you post without using the words fuck, rancid, or twat? I don't think so.
Really, I think it's time to update your rabies shots. You are foaming at the mouth.

No, I really don't. But since I still like you, I find you sinking to a new low in response ... rather strange.

;)

You started with the insults and bad language first. You first told sky to shut the fuck up, then called her a rancid twat. We were not the ones you went there, you did. Take responsibility for your own actions. You are a conservative, aren't you?

You mean the post where you told someone to shut the fuck up? I may be an idiot, but at least I add more than insults. Can you post without using the words fuck, rancid, or twat? I don't think so.
Really, I think it's time to update your rabies shots. You are foaming at the mouth.

Like any post. If I choose to respond to the dopey Sky Phony, and you don't care for how I phrase my response, you STILL aren't obligated to stick your nose into it.

But you CHOSE to do so. And then I responded TO you.

You ARE an idiot. And I am not interested in what you think you can add. But you are also dishonest since you resort all the time to your petty assed commentary liberally sprinkled with insults of one lame kind or another.

But you are also wrong. I am not foaming at the mouth. That's just you WISHING you had the ability to elicit such a reaction. Instead, I am responding to your imbecility. And if my manner offends you, I'm ok with that.

You are transparent phony.

Last edited:

;)

You started with the insults and bad language first. You first told sky to shut the fuck up, then called her a rancid twat. We were not the ones you went there, you did. Take responsibility for your own actions. You are a conservative, aren't you?

I wasn't talking to you, sow. YOU then interjected yourself.

Sky is a complete phony sanctimonious loud mouth braying jackass, but she's also a grown person who can handle her own "confrontations." That YOU saw fit to interject yourself is not my doing, you dope. It's yours.

I do take responsibility for my own actions and words. And in this case that includes correcting your dishonest effort to spin any part of what has been said.

Here's another simple equation for you, dolt. I am responsible for what I say and do. YOU are responsible for what YOU say and do. Own it. Eat it.

Kindly fuck off now.

Your first post in this thread
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/227934-preaching.html#post5422568

Your second post, and at this time Sky had not even responded to any of your posts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/227934-preaching-3.html#post5422810

Here you are responding to me first
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/227934-preaching-3.html#post5422822

If you don't want a response don't post such garbage.

Forum List

Back