Preaching

The child of God, YES. Perfect? That would take an encyclopedia to define. He was born of woman, and lived on earth, he became angry in the temple. Anger is a sin.

He is a child of ....your faith.

Question.... you are some lone girl way back then... and you end up pregnant. What is a better story to hatch... god did it..... or the guy you met out in the bushes did it?

I think of some Christian posters here that I have good conversations with and ones that I never have a decent talk with.

The ones I talk who don't preach at me are the ones I like discussing all kinds of topics with.

I challenge Christians to discuss religious topics without trying to convert anyone to Christianity. Can you do that?

My sister is born again Christian and is not preachy at all. When cornered, she will express herself, but is careful to not try to ram it down your throat.

As a Christian, she is driven to be a grower of understanding and a welcomer of all.

She loves you not because you are a Christian, but because she is a Christian.

She is truly remarkable.

Simple question, was Jesus the perfect Son of God?

Peter 2:22
“You know that he appeared to take away sins, and in him there is no sin.” (John 3:5)
Funny part is......I remembered my youth group leader talking about this, and how I told her I wanted Jesus to be like a normal man.

Again, was Jesus the perfect Son of God? Yes or no, not Bible verses, your answer.

I don't think he was. But I said he was without sin, I don't know why you are bringing up the the perfect son of God stuff.

The child of God, YES. Perfect? That would take an encyclopedia to define. He was born of woman, and lived on earth, he became angry in the temple. Anger is a sin.

Anger is not a sin. God becomes angry at times.....

I think of some Christian posters here that I have good conversations with and ones that I never have a decent talk with.

The ones I talk who don't preach at me are the ones I like discussing all kinds of topics with.

I challenge Christians to discuss religious topics without trying to convert anyone to Christianity. Can you do that?

My sister is born again Christian and is not preachy at all. When cornered, she will express herself, but is careful to not try to ram it down your throat.

As a Christian, she is driven to be a grower of understanding and a welcomer of all.

She loves you not because you are a Christian, but because she is a Christian.

She is truly remarkable.

And unique.

Funny wasn't he a carpenter.... or was it a shepard? My take is he was out sowing some wild oats.....

I was trying to remember what they said happened in Dogma...... Was it his brother who had children or did Jesus have Children? :lol:

The brother had the children as far as i can remember.... but that does not mean jesus didn't have a few little jesus's running around either. It not as if they are going to report that he was a dead bead dad ya know. :lol:

I need to watch that movie again. Love it.
I would love a god who liked skeet ball.

Peter 2:22
Funny part is......I remembered my youth group leader talking about this, and how I told her I wanted Jesus to be like a normal man.

Again, was Jesus the perfect Son of God? Yes or no, not Bible verses, your answer.

I don't think he was. But I said he was without sin, I don't know why you are bringing up the the perfect son of God stuff.

Did you say Jesus was without sin? I thought you said the Bible said it. If he was not perfect than he should not have judged anyone, yet you are saying he was allowed to, yet I, who also am not perfect, am not allowed to. I am bringing it up to rub your face in the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

Did you say Jesus was without sin? I thought you said the Bible said it. If he was not perfect than he should not have judged anyone, yet you are saying he was allowed to, yet I, who also am not perfect, am not allowed to. I am bringing it up to rub your face in the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

I said I don't think he was, because I don't believe he was the son of god smart one.
And it wasn't just me who said he was without sin, the Holy Bible also says so........I am only bringing this up to rub your face in the fact you don't know what your are talking about. Is really that hard for you?

He is a child of ....your faith.

Question.... you are some lone girl way back then... and you end up pregnant. What is a better story to hatch... god did it..... or the guy you met out in the bushes did it?

Before that it was Zues in the tower or Jupiter in the field.

The Son O' God in those days was Heracles or Hercules. Updates and societal integration.

With them, the wars fought were things of legend. The update version had the wars fought in real life.

Progress.

Last edited:

Considering... we know he was born... and then appears some 30 years later with no accounting of his life or actions drugging that time.... who knows what rabble rousing and carousing her was up to..... :lol:

You do have a point, and I would kind of hope he did some sinning......But Christians do like to believe he lived without sin. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, Christ was also human, thus he sinned; his anger at the peddlers in the temple is the Biblical story.

No sin there. He is the perfect son of God..his anger was righteous.

Forum List

Back