Preaching

And you obviously missed my point. So we are even.

There are two possibilities here, either Jesus was perfect, something you personally reject, and thus it was possible for him to judge anyone he wanted, or you are wrong about what Jesus was teaching. Either way, I am actually pointing out you don't have one.

"He That Is Without Sin, Cast The First Stone"

What I said.
And didn't Jesus live without sin?
Like I said, you obviously missed my point.

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?
Did Jesus save us?

Simple question, was Jesus the perfect Son of God?

Jesus did this, the son of God. Not a simple a man. ;)
Don't they point that out in the Bible? And didn't Jesus live without sin?

Considering... we know he was born... and then appears some 30 years later with no accounting of his life or actions drugging that time.... who knows what rabble rousing and carousing her was up to..... :lol:

You do have a point, and I would kind of hope he did some sinning......But Christians do like to believe he lived without sin. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, Christ was also human, thus he sinned; his anger at the peddlers in the temple is the Biblical story.

You do have a point, and I would kind of hope he did some sinning......But Christians do like to believe he lived without sin. :eusa_whistle:

jesus never said he was without sin... or at least it is not "reported" if he did. When you are trying to paint the perfect man i can see a bit of cherry picking going on as to what to quote. .For all we know he was a drunken fool who has 50 little jesus's running around the desert... and decided he wanted a bit of rehab. :dunno:

When KG reads this her head might explode.

I think you may be right. :eusa_shhh:

Jesus did this, the son of God. Not a simple a man. ;)
Don't they point that out in the Bible? And didn't Jesus live without sin?

Considering... we know he was born... and then appears some 30 years later with no accounting of his life or actions drugging that time.... who knows what rabble rousing and carousing her was up to..... :lol:

I've always wondered about his life that is missing in the Bible. I hear some say He was in a monestary or whatever and being taught by priests. But i have no idea! I would have thought too that God would have wanted Jesus to experience "real" human life. What that would include i have no idea...but it doesn't mean he actually sinned at any time.

I've always wondered about his life that is missing in the Bible. I hear some say He was in a monestary or whatever and being taught by priests. But i have no idea! I would have thought too that God would have wanted Jesus to experience "real" human life. What that would include i have no idea...but it doesn't mean he actually sinned at any time.

Funny wasn't he a carpenter.... or was it a shepard? My take is he was out sowing some wild oats.....

Last edited:
There are two possibilities here, either Jesus was perfect, something you personally reject, and thus it was possible for him to judge anyone he wanted, or you are wrong about what Jesus was teaching. Either way, I am actually pointing out you don't have one.

What I said. Like I said, you obviously missed my point.

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?
Did Jesus save us?

"He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth." 1
Peter 2:22
“For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.” (Heb 4:15)

“You know that he appeared to take away sins, and in him there is no sin.” (John 3:5)

Funny part is......I remembered my youth group leader talking about this, and how I told her I wanted Jesus to be like a normal man.

Funny wasn't he a carpenter.... or was it a spearhead? My take is he was out sowing some wild oats.....

I was trying to remember what they said happened in Dogma...... Was it his brother who had children or did Jesus have Children? :lol:

Funny wasn't he a carpenter.... or was it a spearhead? My take is he was out sowing some wild oats.....

Christ DID sin; it is set forth in Matthew, he later prayed for forgiveness:

Matthew 21 KJV

Funny wasn't he a carpenter.... or was it a shepard? My take is he was out sowing some wild oats.....

I was trying to remember what they said happened in Dogma...... Was it his brother who had children or did Jesus have Children? :lol:

The brother had the children as far as i can remember.... but that does not mean jesus didn't have a few little jesus's running around either. It not as if they are going to report that he was a dead bead dad ya know. :lol:

Christ DID sin; it is set forth in Matthew, he later prayed for forgiveness:

Matthew 21 KJV

Anyone who thinks he didn't sin drank to much holy water.

What I said. Like I said, you obviously missed my point.

Did Jesus save us?

Peter 2:22
“For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.” (Heb 4:15)
“You know that he appeared to take away sins, and in him there is no sin.” (John 3:5)
Funny part is......I remembered my youth group leader talking about this, and how I told her I wanted Jesus to be like a normal man.

Again, was Jesus the perfect Son of God? Yes or no, not Bible verses, your answer.

The child of God, YES. Perfect? That would take an encyclopedia to define. He was born of woman, and lived on earth, he became angry in the temple. Anger is a sin.

Forum List

Back