Hassan wins.

Kelly loses.

Fetterman loses.

Lake wins.

Zeldin wins.

Abrams loses.

Whitmer loses.

I'm going to call this a wave.

A tsunami would be House +50 red and senate +54 with Hassan and Warnock losing.

A standard midterm is less than house +25 and less than senate +1...I'd call that a win for blue.

Most of the cult will refuse to predict anything.

When the dust clears, I will predict:

53-47 Pub Senate (Really 54, but PA will cheat and Fetterman will win)

Pubs win House 244-191.

Governors?

I say Hochel wins because New Yorkers are dumb as fuck.

DeSantis wins by 12 points.

Lake wins

Who else?

Curious what everyone thinks on the following:

• Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority?
  • Does the GOP take the Senate?
  • Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock?
  • AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters?
  • Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto?
  • PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester?
  • Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance?
  • NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc?
  • AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs?
  • Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon?
  • NY Governor: Zeldin or Hochul?
Make your picks
Even democrats gave up on the House long ago, except for Nancy Pelosi. There's nothing to predict there.

I predict the GOP will take the Senate once the votes are counted. We won't have to wait for a runoff election in Georgia, even if there is one, because it will already have been decided before then.

I think Walker will initially win but will have to do a runoff election in December, which I'm not sure what that outcome will be but, as I already said, Republicans will already have the Senate so Walker's runoff won't matter.

AZ, now that's a tough one. I predict Master will squeak out a win after the votes are finished.

Nev - Republicans got it.

PA - After a week of counting votes, Oz will win by a very slim number.

Ohio is red

NH - I'm going to go with the D's on this one.

Az gov - Lake easily wins

MI governor - Whitmer holds on

NY Gov - Hochul hangs on but this race will be one of the biggest surprises of the day. Hochul will be sweating bullets.

You forgot about Oregon governor and Washington Senate, which will both squeak out red, both huge blows to the blue team.

Last edited:
The toss ups in the state wide blue state races will all go blue because Dems cheat.

Look for another leaky toilet in Philly.

No more predictions?

It so odd the cult doesnt like to predict. They just parrot what they are told. They do not think for themselves.

• Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority?
(D)s
  • Does the GOP take the Senate?
nope.
  • Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock?
the pastor
  • AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters?
the astronaut
  • Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto?
not sure. haven't followed it.
  • PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester?
fetterman... not the carpetbagging snake oil salesman/turkish citizen.
  • Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance?
ryan.
  • NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc?
didn't follow that one either.
  • AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs?
lake.
  • Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon?
hopefully whitmer.

i pick pie.
Why do you make ethnicity an issue? What does that have to do with politics? Why do you are you a prejudiced bigot?

• Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority? GOP
  • Does the GOP take the Senate? Tie
  • Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock? Warnock
  • AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters? Masters
  • Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto?Cortez Masto
  • PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester?Oz
  • Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance? Vance
  • NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc? Not sure
  • AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs? Lake
  • Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon? Whitmer
  • NY Governor: Zeldin or Hochul? Hochul

Name three things we agree on sans pie

alrighty, i shall.

<ahem>

you owning a gun.

the reason why you have a gun.

i'm going to assume you're in favor of the death penalty, as am i.

italians are fantastic people.

oops, that's 4.

Women have not forgotten how much more expensive groceries and gas are under Biden.

But the U.S. is hardly the only place where people are experiencing inflationary whiplash. A Pew Research Center analysis of data from 44 advanced economies finds that, in nearly all of them, consumer prices have risen substantially since pre-pandemic times.

FT_22.06.08_GlobalInflation_1.png

In 37 of these 44 nations, the average annual inflation rate in the first quarter of this year was at least twice what it was in the first quarter of 2020, as COVID-19 was beginning its deadly spread. In 16 countries, first-quarter inflation was more than four times the level of two years prior. (For this analysis, we used data from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, a group of mostly highly developed, democratic countries. The data covers 37 of the 38 OECD member nations, plus seven other economically significant countries.)

Among the countries studied, Turkey had by far the highest inflation rate in the first quarter of 2022: an eye-opening 54.8%. Turkey has experienced high inflation for years, but it shot up in late 2021 as the government pursued unorthodox economic policies, such as cutting interest rates rather than raising them.

FT_22.06.08_GlobalInflation_2.png

In the U.S. and around the world, inflation is high and getting higher

But the U.S. is hardly the only place where people are experiencing inflationary whiplash. A Pew Research Center analysis of data from 44 advanced economies finds that, in nearly all of them, consumer prices have risen substantially since pre-pandemic times.

FT_22.06.08_GlobalInflation_1.png

In 37 of these 44 nations, the average annual inflation rate in the first quarter of this year was at least twice what it was in the first quarter of 2020, as COVID-19 was beginning its deadly spread. In 16 countries, first-quarter inflation was more than four times the level of two years prior. (For this analysis, we used data from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, a group of mostly highly developed, democratic countries. The data covers 37 of the 38 OECD member nations, plus seven other economically significant countries.)

Among the countries studied, Turkey had by far the highest inflation rate in the first quarter of 2022: an eye-opening 54.8%. Turkey has experienced high inflation for years, but it shot up in late 2021 as the government pursued unorthodox economic policies, such as cutting interest rates rather than raising them.

FT_22.06.08_GlobalInflation_2.png

In the U.S. and around the world, inflation is high and getting higher

Women feel better about Bidenflation because other countries have inflation?

Are you sure?

Why do you make ethnicity an issue?

'eh? oh, you mean when i called oz a turkish citizen?

THAT?

Mehmet Oz’s Explanation of Why He Kept Turkish Citizenship Makes No Sense

By Michael Rubin
Washington Examiner
May 09, 2022

Mehmet Oz, the television doctor-turned-Republican Senate candidate in Pennsylvania, continues to fend off criticism regarding his ties to Turkey.

While several sitting senators were born abroad, Oz’s foreign ties are more problematic for a number of reasons. First, Oz’s ties to Turkey are not simply a matter of birth. He served in the Turkish military and voted in a recent Turkish election, reportedly just days after failing to do so in the United States. His fawning interaction with Turkey’s mercurial and profoundly anti-American dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan is cringeworthy : It came and comes against the backdrop of the imprisonment of thousands in Turkey, Erdogan’s crackdown on religious freedom, and the taking of Andrew Brunson, an American pastor, as a political hostage.

Mehmet Oz’s Explanation of Why He Kept Turkish Citizenship Makes No Sense

What does that have to do with politics?

in his case - i'd say quite a lot.

Why do you are you a prejudiced bigot?

are you?

Women feel better about Bidenflation because other countries have inflation?

Are you sure?

it means you can't hang inflation on dark brandon when most of it is outa his control... AND the fact that it could be so much worse...

What has he done to control it?

Inflation Reduction Act Benefits: Good Paying Jobs And Revitalized U.S. Manufacturing​

Energy Innovation: Policy and Technology
Contributor
We are a nonpartisan climate policy think tank helping policymakers make informed energy policy choices and accelerate clean energy by supporting the policies that most effectively reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Sarah Spengeman
Contributor
Deputy Director of Communications
Sep 28, 2022,07:15am EDT
Inflation Reduction Act Benefits: Good Paying Jobs And Revitalized U.S. Manufacturing

there was an anti gouging bill that past the house, but the senate killed it. right along party lines. huh ... who is to blame for THAT?

also why is BIGCORP making record profits?

Are women going to vote dem because +13% inflation on groceries "could be so much worse"?

women are going to vote (D) for a whole host of reasons. but make no mistake, they know what's at stake.

I'll be shocked if the GOP doesn't come away with convincing victories across the board.

The American people are sick and tired of Biden and the left and what they have done to this country.

If the GOP takes the House and the Senate, their first order of business should be to impeach both Biden and Harris, and to expel Pelosi from the Senate. This country will never be as great as it can be while those three occupy positions of power...
:thankusmile::yes_text12:

Forum List

Back