Predict the next word that the left will be unable to define

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Recently, Democratic nominees to top-level positions have professed inability to define a simple term: woman, and a term that the left made up: assault weapon.

What will they refuse to define next?

I have a guess, but I want to see others' guesses first.

Recently, Democratic nominees to top-level positions have professed inability to define a simple term: woman, and a term that the left made up: assault weapon.

Child.

That was the whole point of the "can't define a woman" lie. So they can normalize pedophilia, because the law won't be allowed to define a minor.

I don't want to hear it until they can actually define "assault weapon".

With the imminent passing of the WHO international health treaty amendments, I'll go with a term they won't want to define:
Public Health Emergency
Gun violence, climate change, transgender rights, a cold...

I don't want to hear it until they can actually define "assault weapon".

That's simple. There's a combat formation called ''assault formation." Everyone is in a line and when the command is given, everyone stands up and advances toward the enemy. Riflemen,with fixed bayonets fire an aimed shot every 3-4 seconds, automatic weapons and machine guns fire a burst of 6 every 3-4 seconds. As they get closer to the enemy, they increase the rate of fire and when within 25 meters, throw hand grenades and get ready for individual combat with bayonets.

And so assault weapons are rifles, machine guns, automatic rifles, grenades and bayonets.
Each one is just as deadly as the others. In hand to hand combat, feet and fists are also used.

That's simple. There's a combat formation called ''assault formation." Everyone is in a line and when the command is given, everyone stands up and advances toward the enemy. Riflemen,with fixed bayonets fire an aimed shot every 3-4 seconds, automatic weapons and machine guns fire a burst of 6 every 3-4 seconds. As they get closer to the enemy, they increase the rate of fire and when within 25 meters, throw hand grenades and get ready for individual combat with bayonets.
I wanna party with you, Hossfly!
And so assault weapons are rifles, machine guns, automatic rifles, grenades and bayonets.
Each one is just as deadly as the others. In hand to hand combat, feet and fists are also used.
That's why the left prefers the term be vague. They will ban all of those if they can. Since they've never had the nerve to use any of them, they don't want others to also.

Forum List

Back