Predict tomorrow's results in Alabama

Who wins in Alabama tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
53-47 moore

There's no question that Moore will win. This is a deep red state...Does a bear shit in the woods kind of night?

I'll just be glad when it's over.

Sadly if Moore does win the butthurt will set in and at least a week of whines will follow.....or maybe a year given the left's continuing butthurt over Trump's win.

Sadly if Moore does win the butthurt will set in and at least a week of whines will follow.....or maybe a year given the left's continuing butthurt over Trump's win.
I hope they never stop crying. Its been sweet music to my ears.

It's became annoying. Same shit everyday...just worded diffetent

I know... Its like a new remix of my favorite song.
Everyday!!!

obama-looking-the-girl.jpg

Shit. For Republicans it's going on 10 years over Obama, and 30 for Hillary. The people whining about Trump have a ways to go. :thup:

Shit. For Republicans it's going on 10 years over Obama, and 30 for Hillary. The people whining about Trump have a ways to go. :thup:

Who is this Obama and Hillary you speak of? They are both history and good riddance.

Get in the here and now

51-49 for Moore, the highly contested Dem primary on the ballot between black candidates, which will bring blacks out in greater numbers than usual.

Forum List

Back