Predict Wonder Woman's Rotten Tomatoes score (as of opening weekend)

Predict Wonder Woman's Rotten Tomatoes score (as of opening weekend)

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Above 90%

• Above 80%

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Above 70%

• Above 60%

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Above 50%

• Above 40%

• Above 30%

• Above 20%

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Above 10%

• Above 1%

• 0%

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

I'm hyped for the movie, but I'm going with a conservative (for me) above 80%. I hope it's much better than the trailers look, and I think the trailers look great. Yes, her acting is a bit stiff, but she can pull off the fight scenes and look bad ass.

I think they did GREAT casting with this actress. Not a lot of these movies live up to the hype, so I hope this one doesn't depend on CGI effects like too many do.
I liked Civil War, let's see what they do with this one....

[As for the UN, too bad they nixed Wonder Woman as a spokesperson. I think they cited that this character promoted violence and was not a good role model for girls. The sexy costume didn't help either, being seen as objectifying the female image. Oh well, can't please all the critics out there!]

I'm hyped for the movie, but I'm going with a conservative (for me) above 80%. I hope it's much better than the trailers look, and I think the trailers look great. Yes, her acting is a bit stiff, but she can pull off the fight scenes and look bad ass.

I think they did GREAT casting with this actress. Not a lot of these movies live up to the hype, so I hope this one doesn't depend on CGI effects like too many do.
I liked Civil War, let's see what they do with this one....

[As for the UN, too bad they nixed Wonder Woman as a spokesperson. I think they cited that this character promoted violence and was not a good role model for girls. The sexy costume didn't help either, being seen as objectifying the female image. Oh well, can't please all the critics out there!]

Yeah, I will admit that I wasn't happy with the casting when it was announced before Batman v. Superman, because she just didn't look like what I picture Wonder Woman to be. But when I saw her in Batman v. Superman, I changed my mind. I still don't know if she can pull off the acting part, but she can definitely pull off the bad ass part lol.

I also agree that was pretty dumb of the UN, but I guess that's to be expected when you piss off the wrong people at the UN.

Forum List

Back