Prediction: Trump re-elected.

I'm a business owner, you have no clue what you’re talking about. Instead of engaging I’ll just let you continue to argue against the imaginary strawman you just made up.

If you are an S corp or an LLC, enjoy the 40% increase in taxes Warren promises.

Oh, if you're driving for Uber, you're not truly a business owner; I'm just saying...
I wouldn’t vote for Warren nor do I think she would win. Stop fighting the strawman and know who you’re speaking to.

Going third party then?

:thup:

The election is a year away and barring some unforeseen economic or military disaster, Trump will win in a landslide. His re-election will come on the wings of national jury nullification in the wake of the Mueller Report and concocted, subversive impeachment proceedings that were seen as half-baked attempts to use leaking national security agencies to outlaw an elected president. A very concise prediction is all that is needed.
Our congress and a good chunk of our country and partisan game players. Whatever the determine on impeachment is meaningless. The facts that surface I. The process will have an influence.

fact remains that Trump is one of the most unpopular presidents in our history. The dems only need to run a likable and capable candidate that won’t follow trump into the mid and it should be an easy victory
What’s unpopular no wars, blacks working, the greatest economy ever, The magnificent judges he’s promoted, The deregulation the new jobs the new investment, countries investing in our commerce..

Like what’s unpopular? Your opinions mean shit lol hahha

CNN said that he was unpopular so the NPC believed it.
his unpopularity is at record levels according to every scientific poll that’s been conducted over the years.
RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls
Not the worst ever, but not high either.

Because you don’t like how he talks lol Talk about a narcissist
how does somebody not liking how another person talks make them a narcissist? Please explain
You want somebody out of office because you don’t like how they talk hello Mr. narcissist lol
if that were true how would that make me a narcissist? Do you know what narcissist means?
I do.. and it would make you a Narcissist
how?
Learn the definition

theres a process to vote that involves showing proof of citizenship. It’s logistically impossible for 30 million illegal votes to have been cast. You’re an idiot
you are misinformed. Try a different source than infowars

Not in California.

Illegals are automatically registered to vote and encouraged to do so by the state.

Go ahead and challenge me on it.

Idiot,

How about the actual law?

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

California encourages and protects voting by illegal aliens in national elections.
how does a proposed bill prove that 30 million illegal votes were cast in 2016? And your calling me an idiot? Haha. Please answer

Yes I do, that has nothing to do with my point
Does California have more electoral votes in Wyoming?
you mean “than Wyoming?” Yes California has more electoral votes
See you are learning
im learning? You haven’t presented anything new for me to learn or even made point to prove. Are you drunk?
I just took you to school
how did you take me to school? What do you think you taught me? Cause you’ve been scrambling all over the place today. Sounds like you had one too many mimosas this morning.

theres a process to vote that involves showing proof of citizenship. It’s logistically impossible for 30 million illegal votes to have been cast. You’re an idiot

Not in California.

Illegals are automatically registered to vote and encouraged to do so by the state.

Idiot,

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote}

California encourages and protects voting by illegal aliens in national elections.
how does a proposed bill prove that 30 million illegal votes were cast in 2016? And your calling me an idiot? Haha. Please answer
Can you prove they didnt?

I'm a business owner, you have no clue what you’re talking about. Instead of engaging I’ll just let you continue to argue against the imaginary strawman you just made up.

If you are an S corp or an LLC, enjoy the 40% increase in taxes Warren promises.

Oh, if you're driving for Uber, you're not truly a business owner; I'm just saying...
I wouldn’t vote for Warren nor do I think she would win. Stop fighting the strawman and know who you’re speaking to.

Going third party then?

im hoping Biden takes it and gets Yang or Pete in his corner

Does California have more electoral votes in Wyoming?
See you are learning
im learning? You haven’t presented anything new for me to learn or even made point to prove. Are you drunk?
how did you take me to school? What do you think you taught me? Cause you’ve been scrambling all over the place today. Sounds like you had one too many mimosas this morning.
You seem triggered by a map, why?

Going third party then?

Speaking of narcissist holy shit! Lol you know we had to drop out of the race three times and the reasons why lol

The election is a year away and barring some unforeseen economic or military disaster, Trump will win in a landslide. His re-election will come on the wings of national jury nullification in the wake of the Mueller Report and concocted, subversive impeachment proceedings that were seen as half-baked attempts to use leaking national security agencies to outlaw an elected president. A very concise prediction is all that is needed.
Our congress and a good chunk of our country and partisan game players. Whatever the determine on impeachment is meaningless. The facts that surface I. The process will have an influence.

fact remains that Trump is one of the most unpopular presidents in our history. The dems only need to run a likable and capable candidate that won’t follow trump into the mid and it should be an easy victory
What’s unpopular no wars, blacks working, the greatest economy ever, The magnificent judges he’s promoted, The deregulation the new jobs the new investment, countries investing in our commerce..

Like what’s unpopular? Your opinions mean shit lol hahha

CNN said that he was unpopular so the NPC believed it.
his unpopularity is at record levels according to every scientific poll that’s been conducted over the years.
RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls
Not the worst ever, but not high either.
worst over the term of his presidency. Thanks for the link

See you are learning
Not triggered. Just calling out your stupidity. Laughing at you

how does somebody not liking how another person talks make them a narcissist? Please explain
You want somebody out of office because you don’t like how they talk hello Mr. narcissist lol
if that were true how would that make me a narcissist? Do you know what narcissist means?
how?
Learn the definition
got it. Explain the relation.

Not in California.

Idiot,

dont need to. It’s on you to back up your claim, which you cant

See you are learning
Interesting I prove to you his Poll numbers are better today than it was on election day November 2016 and you think he’s gonna do worse lol..

We are laughing at you lol

Last edited:

Not in California.

Idiot,

First off, it's not a "proposed bill," it's law.

Secondly, the straw man about proving 30 million illegal votes is utterly stupid, even for you. Stick to claims I make Comrade.

how?
Learn the definition
got it. Explain the relation.
It’s self explanatory

Not in California.

Idiot,

dont need to. It’s on you to back up your claim, which you cant
And that’s my evidence... you just got Served lol

Going third party then?

Quid Pro Joe? I'd love that. BUT Warren is already anointed by the Communist party. The decision is already made.

Interesting I prove to you his Poll numbers are better today than it was on election day November 2016 and you think he’s gonna do worse lol..

We are laughing at you lol
You’re making up that whole argument. I said he was an unpopular president. Showing that his numbers went from really bad to bad doesn’t prove anything. That was an insignificant point to our debate. Also I never said he was going to do worse, that’s another point that you made up. Trump can do just as bad as he did last election. He can even do better. All the dems need to do is a run a decent candidate and trump is toast. That was my point.

you need to work on being more honest and accurate. Your arguments are full of lies as I just pointed out. Do better.

Not in California.

Idiot,

First off, it's not a "proposed bill," it's law.

Secondly, the straw man about proving 30 million illegal votes is utterly stupid, even for you. Stick to claims I make Comrade.
You jumped into a debate I was having with an idiot who claimed there were 30 million illegal votes. You decided to defend his point. That’s not a strawman.

Forum List

Back