Predictions Please.What Can We Expect On MSNBC & CNN Tomorrow Regarding Mississippi?

i wonder what that black gay commentator on CNN will say,,forgot his name,,the dude that brought white whiplashing with leather and chains

Who gives a rat's Ass. We know that Mississippi is stuffed full of racists. They have over a 100 year well known history of it. We know that Hyde-Smith is going to win, regardless of her front row seat at a hanging comment. That's their history, hanging blacks. And unfortunately it's a history that many in Mississippi are still proud of.

i wonder if they are gonna change their states welcome signs to.."Welcome To Mississippi, if you dont like black people, you will love it here"

i wonder what that black gay commentator on CNN will say,,forgot his name,,the dude that brought white whiplashing with leather and chains

Who gives a rat's Ass. We know that Mississippi is stuffed full of racists. They have over a 100 year well known history of it. We know that Hyde-Smith is going to win, regardless of her front row seat at a hanging comment. That's their history, hanging blacks. And unfortunately it's a history that many in Mississippi are still proud of.

What should scare the shit out of you is that the Mike Epsy--the black Democrat in this race came up with 46% of the vote which is astounding in Mississippi. That wouldn't have happened 5 years ago.

Meh. It's Mississippi. A trash state full of trash nobodies.

Lots of nobodies?
Wrong
Do you consider Oprah and Elvis nobodies?
List of people from Mississippi - Wikipedia
Oprah left and Elvis is dead. Mississippi is the same as Alabama. Trash.

If you've ever eaten cat fish chances are pretty good it came from that State.
It's also where medical needles are produced.
Catfish thrive on trash.

Typical catfish eat things like other fish, invertebrates, aquatic plants and fish eggs.

bunch of stupid azz white folks dat only vote for peoples who are da same color az day are !!!!

:abgg2q.jpg: :206: :21: its pretty obvious, yes? We can already see what Boring Joe and Nina Brewzinski are gonna say being a racist white biootch beat a black man in a Senate Race,,and Don Lemon?,yah, he will probably bring up that the south is still a predominantly white racist part of the country and we will never see the end of slavery and blacks being told to sit at the back of the busses.
:1peleas:
Day ain't no ways tarred.

:abgg2q.jpg: :206: :21: its pretty obvious, yes? We can already see what Boring Joe and Nina Brewzinski are gonna say being a racist white biootch beat a black man in a Senate Race,,and Don Lemon?,yah, he will probably bring up that the south is still a predominantly white racist part of the country and we will never see the end of slavery and blacks being told to sit at the back of the busses.
do us all a favor.

change the channel and quit giving a fuck what these fart-nuggets say.

Last edited:
Day ain't no ways tarred.

Holy crap but Hillary was caught red handed on that tape.

"Mississippi Is Racist because they wouldn't elect ESPY who was actually too corrupt for The Clinton Administration."

"Super Predators"

BTW. three states engaged in massive voter fraud....California I don't even count because the whole state is rigged for corruption.

We won two of the Senate races in those states despite The Dems trying to rig the election and finding mystery ballots after the election.

Had we gotten an earlier handle on the Fraud in Arizona, our advantage in The Senate would be 54 to 46.

Many rep districts also were stolen by The Democrats, and it did not help that 41 GOP Never Trumpers retired.

2020 though is poised for the GOP to have a Super Majority, so despite The Dems stealing The House, I don't mind them making fools of themselves between now and 2020.

BTW. three states engaged in massive voter fraud....California I don't even count because the whole state is rigged for corruption.

We won two of the Senate races in those states despite The Dems trying to rig the election and finding mystery ballots after the election.

Had we gotten an earlier handle on the Fraud in Arizona, our advantage in The Senate would be 54 to 46.

Many rep districts also were stolen by The Democrats, and it did not help that 41 GOP Never Trumpers retired.

2020 though is poised for the GOP to have a Super Majority, so despite The Dems stealing The House, I don't mind them making fools of themselves between now and 2020.
the likes of whoopie/oprah and don lemon will claim that cindy got 100% of the plantation/slave owner vote, and thats what gave her a landslide last night

i wonder if they are gonna change their states welcome signs to.."Welcome To Mississippi, if you dont like black people, you will love it here"

Theres a lot of blacks in Mississippi. If you dont like them move to California where theres very few outside the big cities

After the hammer drops and Trump releases information on all the illegal activities the dems are involved in alot of dem house members will be in jail. The Governors of those states will name replacements for the crooks and the Republicans will control both houses of Congress. Then we can get back to being a Constitutional Republic. Let the good times roll.

Anyone else having black-eye peas, like they do in Mississippi, to bring good luck for the New Year. I was born and raised in Kalifornia, till I got smart and moved, and I’m having them.

will he be using his finger is the question.

Predictions Please.What Can We Expect On MSNBC & CNN Tomorrow Regarding Mississippi?

That an ignorant racist witch won - as expected. After all - it is Mississippi. Lynching capitol of the world.
wow, it is really all you got as a come back. you maam are truly and asshole weak woman.

Forum List

Back