Predictions

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
1. Trump will win a second term by a significant EC margin
2. Biden will be in a nursing home within a year
3. If Biden happens to win: a. dems will declare him unfit on day 2 and his VP will be president. b. several states will begin secession movements and the country will be more divided than ever.
4. the media will continue to lie, pollsters will continue to lie. But the people will ignore them and vote their conscience
5. Pelosi will not be speaker beyond January 2021
6.. There will be armed confrontations at attempts to remove statues
7. Chicago and Minneapolis will be ruled by gang lords and all businesses will leave
8. Ginsburg will die or retire and the hearings on her replacement will be worse than the Kavanaugh hearings
9. the virus will disappear after November 3
10. BLM will kill innocent whites and there will be racial shooting wars as a result

1. Trump will win a second term by a significant EC margin TRUE
2. Biden will be in a nursing home within a year FALSE
3. If Biden happens to win:
a. dems will declare him unfit on day 2 and his VP will be president. FALSE
b. several states will begin secession movements and the country will be more divided than ever. FALSE
4. the media AND pollsters will continue to lie, But the people will ignore them and vote their conscience TRUE
5. Pelosi will not be speaker beyond January 2021 TRUE
6.. There will be armed confrontations at attempts to remove statues TRUE
7. Chicago and Minneapolis will be ruled by gang lords and all businesses will leave TRUE
8. Ginsburg will die or retire and the hearings on her replacement will be worse than the Kavanaugh hearings TRUE
9. the virus will disappear after November 3 FALSE
10. BLM will kill innocent whites and there will be racial shooting wars as a result TRUE

b. several states will begin secession movements and the country will be more divided than ever. FALSE
4. the media AND pollsters will continue to lie, But the people will ignore them and vote their conscience TRUE
7. Chicago and Minneapolis will be ruled by gang lords and all businesses will leave TRUE
8. Ginsburg will die or retire and the hearings on her replacement will be worse than the Kavanaugh hearings TRUE
10. BLM will kill innocent whites and there will be racial shooting wars as a result TRUE

your thoughts, we shall see who is correct. I actually doubt that Biden will be the dem nominee. Even the dem power brokers know that he is not capable of being president. Their problem is that they have no one else. remember a vote for Biden is actually a vote for his running mate to be president. Maybe not on day 2, but not long after.

I also believe that a dem win in November would spur on several secession movements, starting with Oklahoma and Texas and maybe Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, the Carolinas, Georgia, and others. the people are fed up with the shit coming from DC. Fed up people take action. I hope it would be peaceful, but it might not be.

You guys need to go smoke a cigarette after that collective circle jerk? You must be exhausted. Bleat all you want. Trump is done in November and there's a real possibility that he's going to take a lot of Republicans with him. And that will put the party out of power for at least two election cycles, maybe more. But, in the end, the world will go on, life will continue as normal, there won't be chaos in the streets. The only thing that will be happening is your ideology and belief system will be on its way out as a new generation of voters slowly but surely squeeze you out...demographically speaking of course. :)

You guys need to go smoke a cigarette after that collective circle jerk? You must be exhausted. Bleat all you want. Trump is done in November and there's a real possibility that he's going to take a lot of Republicans with him. And that will put the party out of power for at least two election cycles, maybe more. But, in the end, the world will go on, life will continue as normal, there won't be chaos in the streets. The only thing that will be happening is your ideology and belief system will be on its way out as a new generation of voters slowly but surely squeeze you out...demographically speaking of course. :)

new generation, eh? would that be the generation of BLM, Antifa, Soros, free shit for everyone, no work required for anything, no cops, gang lords running the cities, no history, no country?

careful what you ask for, fool. you might get it. Do you really want the US to become Somalia?

new generation, eh? would that be the generation of BLM, Antifa, Soros, free shit for everyone, no work required for anything, no cops, gang lords running the cities, no history, no country?

careful what you ask for, fool. you might get it. Do you really want the US to become Somalia?

Hold tightly to those pearls. :) Our country is in no danger of becoming a third world nation. But you just keep throwing out those right wing talking points like the good little division pimp you are. Because right now, that's about all the right has left in the ammo bag. I assure you, most people aren't listening. They are going to show Trump and a lot of Republicans the door come November.

And the world will continue to spin. We'll just be a lot more sane than we are now. :)

Hold tightly to those pearls. :) Our country is in no danger of becoming a third world nation. But you just keep throwing out those right wing talking points like the good little division pimp you are. Because right now, that's about all the right has left in the ammo bag. I assure you, most people aren't listening. They are going to show Trump and a lot of Republicans the door come November.

And the world will continue to spin. We'll just be a lot more sane than we are now. :)
These folks would rather be angry and paranoid.

I don't know how they make it through a freakin' day.

angry, yes, paranoid, no.

angry that there are groups in this country trying to destroy it. If you cannot see that then its you who is paranoid.

I make it though the day just fine, I also have the ability to think and reason and make decisions based on facts rather than the lies put out by the media. you, however, appear to be a media lap dog who cannot think for himself and wants momma government to care for your every need.

angry that there are groups in this country trying to destroy it. If you cannot see that then its you who is paranoid.

I make it though the day just fine, I also have the ability to think and reason and make decisions based on facts rather than the lies put out by the media. you, however, appear to be a media lap dog who cannot think for himself and wants momma government to care for your every need.
Uh, yeah, dittos Rush.

some of our cities are already third world nations--------do you live under a rock? is what is going on in seattle sane? is it sane that homeless are living on the streets of SFO by the thousands and pissing, shitting and doing drugs in the streets? Is that your definition of sanity?

Uh, yeah, dittos Rush.

I understand, since you cannot come up with a cogent reply you post a stupid attempt at an insult. you libs are pathetic.

HA!! We'll see who is done in November won't we? Probably the crazy urban plantation democrats.
Trump takes back the (18) House seats in districts he won in 2016.
The (4) senate toss-ups won't help democrats because Doug Jones is toast in AL, and Collins always wins in ME.

Speaking of demographics, Trump will earn more black votes than prior Republicans, the urban plantations stay blue, but as in 2016, the EC still goes to Trump, because no voters want democrats running DC:
1593531987254.png

HA!! We'll see who is done in November won't we? Probably the crazy urban plantation democrats.
The (4) senate toss-ups won't help democrats because Doug Jones is toast in AL, and Collins always wins in ME.

Speaking of demographics, Trump will earn more black votes than prior Republicans, the urban plantations stay blue, but as in 2016, the EC still goes to Trump, because no voters want democrats running DC:
View attachment 357286

Put up any map with large swaths of empty space colored red in America that make you feel better. Democrats hold the House. Gain the Senate (which I did not think was possible even four months ago, I thought it would be 2022), and take the Presidency.
Now, Doug Jones losing his seat while probable..isn't as probable as it was a few months ago. Also, 4 more Republican Senate seats are now in play.
If you think this election is going to play out the same way 2016 did, you're just not dealing in reality.

View attachment 357286

Put up any map with large swaths of empty space colored red in America that make you feel better. Democrats hold the House. Gain the Senate (which I did not think was possible even four months ago, I thought it would be 2022), and take the Presidency.
Now, Doug Jones losing his seat while probable..isn't as probable as it was a few months ago. Also, 4 more Republican Senate seats are now in play.
If you think this election is going to play out the same way 2016 did, you're just not dealing in reality.
1. Your link is not relevant, its Trump's approval not the senate races. Here are the senate race projections, still 4 toss-ups, voter energy matters, so the Republicans all have a shot. The dems can win the senate with a blue wave election, but not likely. 2020 Senate Election Interactive Map

2. Those "red swaths" are full of American voters, unlike the cities and their 300,000 to 0 voter-fraud schemes. Romney got 6% of the black vote nationwide, and there were registered Republicans in those (59) 300,000 to 0 precincts. That is voter fraud.
"The Philadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. And according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, nine precincts in Cleveland returned zero Romney votes."

3. In 2020 Trump wins back the (18) Trump districts that the House dems' and their Russia Collusion hoax and Mueller "Investigation" scammed in 2018. Bye-bye Nancy!!

4. Its amazing how 2020 is playing out like 2016 already. Trump has no way to win...

The real action will be on state legislative races. The winning parties in each state will be able to gerrymander Congressional districts for the next 10 years.

My 2 Black co-workers who live in Hempstead, NY, who were Hillary Fanatics without reason last election. are voting for Trump because their neighborhood has experienced an economic expansion.
Yes, construction has resumed full force.

1. You are going to put your head up Rumps ass so far, you will just have your shoes sticking out.

2. Come November 3rd, Rump will have a backflush of his rectum and you will disappear to never be seen nor heard from again due to him losing on the 2nd.

3. And America will survive.

1. You are going to put your head up Rumps ass so far, you will just have your shoes sticking out.

2. Come November 3rd, Rump will have a backflush of his rectum and you will disappear to never be seen nor heard from again due to him losing on the 2nd.

3. And America will survive.
Typical Low-life response, especially when all you have to brag about is Joe Biden.

View attachment 357286

1. Your link is not relevant, its Trump's approval not the senate races. Here are the senate race projections, still 4 toss-ups, voter energy matters, so the Republicans all have a shot. The dems can win the senate with a blue wave election, but not likely. 2020 Senate Election Interactive Map

2. Those "red swaths" are full of American voters, unlike the cities and their 300,000 to 0 voter-fraud schemes. Romney got 6% of the black vote nationwide, and there were registered Republicans in those (59) 300,000 to 0 precincts. That is voter fraud.
"The Philadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. And according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, nine precincts in Cleveland returned zero Romney votes."

3. In 2020 Trump wins back the (18) Trump districts that the House dems' and their Russia Collusion hoax and Mueller "Investigation" scammed in 2018. Bye-bye Nancy!!

4. Its amazing how 2020 is playing out like 2016 already. Trump has no way to win...

Link is more than relevant. All the numbers for the Presidential and the battleground Senate races on the same page. You want to ignore his approval rating? Go right ahead. Look at the national Presidential numbers and pull the Senate races drop down box.
Your map is full of counties with vast swaths of empty space. Yet it is colored red even if there are only a few hundred voters in it that swing Republican. And I have a newsflash for you. People in Philadelphia or Cleveland are just as American as people in the midwestern states. But you seem to want to divide. Wonder why?

And if you think this year is playing out like 2016, then you've drank the Kool-Aid and there's nothing I'm going to say that will change your mind. On to November.
With Trump enjoying an almost 93% approval rating amongst Republicans, there is very little any of them can do to distance themselves from him. It's too late.
They rise or fall with Trump. Right now, they're poised to get shellacked. :)

Forum List

Back