Preferred gender pronouns in college

The Japan Times?

You must spend hours and hours searching for non-issues to get hysterical about.

You must spend hours and hours searching for non-issues to get hysterical about.

Better?

Better?

I notice you are still refusing to discuss the insanity described in the article. It takes one second to do a news.google.com search for "genderqueer"

Now are you going to continue to ignore this yet at the same time respond?

What's it like to defend such fucked in the head people? Seriously, someone wants new fucking pronouns to describe them because they refuse to accept what they are, and you demand we embrace this bullshit or pretend it isn't happening until it is mainstream, then you call everyone a bigot who doesn't live in a fucking fantasy world?

Liberals are so unhinged that I can't take even the wildest guess of the insane bullshit they will advocate 10 years from now since nothing is ever enough..

What do you expect?

Homos are sick in the head

If that's the case, then they can be excused for it. But liberals enable their mental illness. That's criminal. Like giving a bulemic laxatives if you were a doctor. Liberals enable this bullshit.

Better?

I notice you are still refusing to discuss the insanity described in the article. It takes one second to do a news.google.com search for "genderqueer"

Now are you going to continue to ignore this yet at the same time respond?

What's it like to defend such fucked in the head people? Seriously, someone wants new fucking pronouns to describe them because they refuse to accept what they are, and you demand we embrace this bullshit or pretend it isn't happening until it is mainstream, then you call everyone a bigot who doesn't live in a fucking fantasy world?

You got me there.

I gotta admit, it would never EVER occur to me to do a search under the term, "genderqueer".

Stevie gurl, you're the one who can't accept who and what you are. Why don't you try giving the hate a rest for the day?

Oh yeah, and not one word of your second paragraph is true.

It wont be long now. The natural evolution of Political Correctness will be a society transformed into the Addams Family;

Welcome to the world of 'ITT'

images

Forum List

Back