🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pregnant woman threatens abortion if she doesn't receive $1 mil in donations

all she needs is a visit from al sharpton if she wants an abortion. well either him or Hillary dropping in without make-up.

what? she doesnt want to work for a living? but will take a handout that is far more than any of us will have when we retire?

Gold-digging bitch lost me at the "religious right" part of her alleged statement. If anyone wants to cough up their hard-earned cash for this cow...well, good on ya. She'll no doubt require further support through your tax dolllars sometime down the road.

Gold-digging bitch lost me at the "religious right" part of her alleged statement. If anyone wants to cough up their hard-earned cash for this cow...well, good on ya. She'll no doubt require further support through your tax dolllars sometime down the road.
hey, didn't some dumb bitch demand that we all pay for her 16 children?

what? she doesnt want to work for a living? but will take a handout that is far more than any of us will have when we retire?

Right. It would be much more honorable to take money from a bunch of idiots for not baking a cake.

Ironic, there is no law preventing this woman from carrying out her threat to abort her child.

If it seems to you that there should be such a law, then deep down you know abortion is wrong.

I say the simplest thing is send the dingy wench ( using polite words ) a U.S. dollar worth of Zimbabwe dollars which would be worth S35,000,000,000,000,000 in Zimbabwe currency that will be phased out by September.

When she get that she will think sh is rich until she attempt to exchange it for U.S. dollars.

nothing to see here, just another feminist whore.
If she would have just learned to keep her legs closed and that nasty fly infested crotch covered up, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Right. It would be much more honorable to take money from a bunch of idiots for not baking a cake.
thats it! I am going to get pregnant, and in 7 months will demand that someone hands me 4.5 Million Dollars, or i will go to Wal-Mart and get an abortion.

thats it! I am going to get pregnant, and in 7 months will demand that someone hands me 4.5 Million Dollars, or i will go to Wal-Mart and get an abortion.
I thought walking into a wal-mart could cause spontaneous abortions.

i will just get into a fight with a 200 pound woman who has a son that will beat me senseless with a bottle of shampoo.

Even if she were to get whatever it is that she wants, she could still get rid of the baby.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

i will just get into a fight with a 200 pound woman who has a son that will beat me senseless with a bottle of shampoo.
We need to regulate shampoo bottles, no more selling the assault size bottle.

Forum List

Back