Prepare for a War Economy?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I am concerned that an impending convergence of military and economic factors may lead us into a "wartime economy" by the end of this year. Militarily, escalations of the conflicts in Ukraine and Israel are lessening the prospects for negotiated peace and increasing the likelihood of direct involvement by the US. Economically, this would involve increased spending, inflation and disruptions in supply chains. In addition, there could be a concerted effort by oppositional countries to boycott US currency and borrowing.

In this event, what precautions would you recommend?

I am concerned that an impending convergence of military and economic factors may lead us into a "wartime economy" by the end of this year. Militarily, escalations of the conflicts in Ukraine and Israel are lessening the prospects for negotiated peace and increasing the likelihood of direct involvement by the US. Economically, this would involve increased spending, inflation and disruptions in supply chains. In addition, there could be a concerted effort by oppositional countries to boycott US currency and borrowing.

Precautions? Can you afford a bomb shelter?

The problem with war today, especially if it becomes a world war, is that all it takes it some heathen nutjob the press of a button to decimate millions.

We are a species that will remain on the endangered list until we finally reach that summit.

biden army.jpeg

Not really worried. We got bigger fish to fry, unless Putin nukes us..

Our biggest threats in 2024 America...

1) American Government

2) Dems

3) Other Americans

biden illegals.jpg

All of the things you're worried about have been happening for 20+ years.

Precautions? Can you afford a bomb shelter?

The problem with war today, especially if it becomes a world war, is that all it takes it some heathen nutjob the press of a button to decimate millions.

We are a species that will remain on the endangered list until we finally reach that summit.
I think an all out nuclear war is very unlikely. I was wondering more about individual preparedness if our economic systems break down.

The democrat Party needs wither WWIII or, an EMP that wipes out our power grid or a massive pandemic that kills tens of millions; all a small price to pay to keep democrats in power

Forum List

Back