The economy is not booming under Biden- The S and P 500 success is carried by a few companies. Most of them are underperforming.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Here is the real American economy for most people

Homes "unaffordable" in 99% of nation for average American​

Under Biden we see that inflation, high interest rates on home loans, and high prices of homes are affecting the American middle-class. More Americans than ever cannot reach the middle-class today. The average price of a home has doubled under Biden compared to what it was under Trump.

Last edited:

Under Biden we see that inflation, high interest rates on home loans, and high prices of homes are affecting the American middle-class. More Americans than ever cannot reach the middle-class today. The average price of a home has doubled under Biden compared to what it was under Trump.
those top seven are big tech.
Welcome to capitalism.

democrats are attempting to do something about those home prices, investor purchasing.

those top seven are big tech.
Welcome to capitalism.

democrats are attempting to do something about those home prices, investor purchasing.
Any time Democrats or big government under anybody tries to fix prices on essentials, it turns into a financial mess and almost always costs us money. Please tell your leaders to not do this. They best thing they can do for us is stop spending money we don't have on things we don't need or don't need right now. And turn the private sector loose to make good products and provide services as American business does best meaning take off all the unnecessary regulations hindering that. That is what government can do best to help us.

The average price of a hamburger has TRIPLED.

Have you looked at the credit card debt lately?

The Covid money dried up. People are living off their cards. They have no chance of repaying at ten dollars a burger.
If you eat out at a restaurant, a hamburger is through the roof! Every meal is through the roof expensive!

But if you make one at home, it is not! I can get 80% lean hamburger meat for $2.99 lb. around here on sale and $3.99 lb when not on sale! A hefty half a pound hamburger is $1.50 to $2.00 at home. We are doing the eating at home more, lately! :(

Last edited:
Any time Democrats or big government under anybody tries to fix prices on essentials, it turns into a financial mess and almost always costs us money. Please tell your leaders to not do this. They best thing they can do for us is stop spending money we don't have on things we don't need or don't need right now. And turn the private sector loose to make good products and provide services as American business does best meaning take off all the unnecessary regulations hindering that. That is what government can do best to help us.
Time to tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh. Build housing again....spending half as much on infrastructure for forty years is dumb.... GOP dumb

If you eat out at a restaurant, a hamburger is through the roof! Every meal is through the roof expensive!

But if you make one at home, it is not! I can get 80% lean hamburger meat for $2.99 lb. around here on sale and $3.99 lb when not on sale! A hefty half a pound hamburger is $1.50 to $2.00 at home. We are doing the eating at home more, lately! :((
Price gouging mba's corporate scumbags it is said....

But if you make one at home, it is not! I can get 80% lean hamburger meat for $2.99 lb. around here on sale and $3.99 lb when not on sale! A hefty half a pound hamburger is $1.50 to $2.00 at home. We are doing the eating at home more, lately! :((
Four corporation monopolies everywhere....thanks GOP corporate scumbag enablers....

Well, I suppose we can go back to the inflationary multi-trillion dollar quantitative easing, Fed market intervention and artificially low interest rates that played such a critical role in the previous administration's economy, all of which ultimately produced only a 2.3% GDP figure.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Good.

Boom and bust destroys the poor and enriches the already rich.

nobody is trying to fix prices, just to stop predatory investing. If your complaint is about housing costs, the is a big way the alleviate the situation.

My favorite piece of bullshit from them is how they tout the numbers on the stock market as a bellweather of good economy and then complain about how much CEOs make through the other side of their mouths.

Thanks to Trump for stopping all rent payments and shutting down society.

But if you make one at home, it is not! I can get 80% lean hamburger meat for $2.99 lb. around here on sale and $3.99 lb when not on sale! A hefty half a pound hamburger is $1.50 to $2.00 at home. We are doing the eating at home more, lately! :(

Not sure where you live but ground beef in my area is $5.99 on sale. Also bread prices have tripled. But I agree it's cheeper to cook at home.

Save hundreds of dollars by eating at home...

High home prices are not high everywhere just in larger cities, the interest rates are lower than when I bought my first house in 1986 when it was 9%.. Guess what, we lived.

Forum List

Back