Prepare you Angus.....NMB Starts Clock Toward Rail Shutdown

Most average working people won't side with the company. That's a good sign.
No average people have anything to say about it. It goes to an arbitrator that, unlike you, has a working knowledge of labor law and mediation and both parties, labor and management will be bound by the decision. You probably signed a similar agreement with your credit card company.

I suppose you "feel" that the military should be able to strike as well, eh, commie?
That's pretty much what brought down the soviet union. Instead of wiping out the protesters, the tanks turned on the communists. 80 years of starvation, food shortages, malaise and abuse by the KGB finally took it's toll. I hope our population is far less tolerant by 1600%

No it isn't....it never will be either. Workers who don't make themselves valuable will not survive regardless of what system they work in. This cannot be changed by anyone or anything.
On the Tombstone of the American Economy, the Epitaph Will Be TO GET A GOOD JOB, GET A GOOD EDUCATION

The Diploma Dumbos with MBAs are the ones running our economy into the ground. Back in the Booming Fifties, only one-third of the CEOs had college degrees and most of those snobs were following a Leisure Class preppy tradition that had nothing to do with learning anything useful.

Last edited:
You are confused. It is not that the Fed Govt has the power to force people to work. These people are not slaves and they can QUIT with no recourse.

Hmmmm....seems you were singing a different tune when people had to choose between the vaccine or quitting work....weird how that works.

Hmmmm....seems you were singing a different tune when people had to choose between the vaccine or quitting work....weird how that works.
I don't see the parallel, moron. Let's pour acid down your throat or you can quit. See how that works. They agreed to work by a particular set of rules. No one forced them. You are one incredible moron. I suppose you thought the military owed you more than one meal and one hour of sleep too, eh? Fuck off, have you ever stood by your word on a contract or do you just say, "Oh that was yesterday, today is another day."

When you have no brains, you don't need nearly as much oxygen as most bed wetters steal from us.
I know, I am beginning to question my sanity. These morons pick some ignorant word salad that they heard on the Commie News Network and they hammer away at it all day long. Forget logic. CNN said it. It must be true.

I don't see the parallel, moron. Let's pour acid down your throat or you can quit. See how that works. They agreed to work by a particular set of rules. No one forced them

Same thing with the vaccines. Yet you "cannot see the parallel" :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I suppose you thought the military owed you more than one meal and one hour of sleep too, eh?

The military does provide more than one meal and one hour of sleep. How can you not know that?

Fuck off, have you ever stood by your word on a contract or do you just say, "Oh that was yesterday, today is another day."

20 years of "standing by my word on a contract", 6 contracts to be exact.

Same thing with the vaccines. Yet you "cannot see the parallel"
That's correct dumb ass. You want to compare honoring a contract to hold on to a job to submitting to a government mandated, NOT CONTRACTED (think Mengele) vax in order to keep a job. You are the type of people who complain when a lending institution turns your application down because you were foreclosed on. Then you want to holler racism, sexism, UNFAIR TO LEFTIES discrimination. You're as transparent as a freshly washed window. You know A FUCKING LIAR.

That's correct dumb ass. You want to compare honoring a contract to hold on to a job to submitting to a government mandated, NOT CONTRACTED (think Mengele) vax in order to keep a job. You are the type of people who complain when a lending institution turns your application down because you were foreclosed on. Then you want to holler racism, sexism, UNFAIR TO LEFTIES discrimination. You're as transparent as a freshly washed window. You know A FUCKING LIAR.

See, unlike you I am against both the Govt mandate for the vaccine and the Govt mandate to work...one of us is consistent then there is you

They sure do. But they don't have to. You didn't read that contract either or maybe your claims to have served are just more stolen valor lies.

Not only did I read my contract I read about 2000 of them that I signed as the MEPS Liaison for people joining the Marine Corps. I spent 20 months as the gatekeeper of who got to join and who did not.

You are again speaking on issues you have no knowledge of whatsoever

Forum List

Back