Prepare you Angus.....NMB Starts Clock Toward Rail Shutdown

The workers striking isn't a crisis. If it's that important then pay them more. Otherwise let the jobs go unfilled. Pay up or shut up.
If they strike, fire them. Reagan did it to PATCO in the 80s. Liberals! They whine and cry about supply chain issues and then they want to shut down shipping. Fucking commies.

This is largely a ploy by Blackrock to sell EVs at an exorbitant price and make a mint off the stock.

Blackrock securities firm (hedge fund) bought all existing rail freight companies between Mexico and Canada and then joined them into one company.

Now they have been controlling the ports by not running trains loaded with cargo. They just let it all back up. Tractor Trailer rigs can't haul it all. We don't have the trucks nor can we afford to do so.

A LOT of refined petroleum products get shipped by pipeline...but a lot also gets shipped by rail. Same with coal for coal fired electrical generators.

So....do you think Blackrock is going to be questioned about any of this?
Notice how their name is suspiciously missing even though they are the majority shareholder?

Now find one as specific as the two I gave.
Oh, the specificity of blacked out text. Try again. What did you do in the war daddy? Fuck off Gigi. You are a moron that can't hold a cognizant thought. First you want a govt. that forces untested vaxxes on the population and then you advocate for violating nearly 100 year laws and not honoring contracts---all to further your cause in the destruction of America. How do you figure a depression will be headed off by shutting down rail commerce? You show your stupidity with each successive post.

Oh, the specificity of blacked out text. Try again. What did you do in the war daddy? Fuck off Gigi. You are a moron that can't hold a cognizant thought. First you want a govt. that forces untested vaxxes on the population and then you advocate for violating nearly 100 year laws and not honoring contracts---all to further your cause in the destruction of America. How do you figure a depression will be headed off by shutting down rail commerce? You show your stupidity with each successive post.

Well, yes I did black out my name and the year I got it. I have had people on this very forum threaten me. Not really going to give out such information.

No matter how many times you lie about me, I have always been against the Govt vaccine mandate. What is a tad confusing is for a guy that just said the Govt was great not going along with said Govt? Is the Govt great or not?

Can you make up your mind.

First you want a govt. that forces untested vaxxes on the population

What is a tad confusing is for a guy that just said the Govt was great
Please show me where I said that. Secondly, enlightening you about a subject is not taking a position in support or against. The law is the law. You however, got the "mandated" vax like a good little lemming. You also support the left on this board daily. You actively advocate for people to dishonor their contracts and then you claim to be a patriot. HAHAHA, That is the most humorous part. You are as consistent as the vegetable.

??? So, you've confirmed your fence straddling inconsistencies. The only thing that proves is that you have no balls.

You've been sniffing too much toluene. No wonder you have COPD. Brain damage too.

I have confirmed you are a fucking liar. That was my only goal and it is proven.

have a great night!
Only in your substance addled mind. Why didn't you paste the posts that directly contradict everything you posted. You've been lying so long you can't keep them straight. Mark Twain — 'If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.'

Only in your substance addled mind. Why didn't you paste the posts that directly contradict everything you posted. You've been lying so long you can't keep them straight. Mark Twain — 'If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.'

If such post existed you would have linked to them. But they do not, you are just a liar, plain and simple

Forum List

Back