Pres. memo--execute Americans without due process

Walkers' unit surrendered to the Northern Alliance after US bombs were dropped on them. It wasn't until the CIA interviewed him that anyone knew Walker was fighting with the Taliban.

Yet Bush had him brought home for trial - per U.S. law. How different that is from Obama, who just has the suspect, and their children, killed on the spot.

Jake calls everyone he can't deal with a sock puppet, don't sweat it.

Yup, you are a sock puppet: it's obvious.

Come on, you lying sack of shit: You made the accusation I am a sock puppet...therefore, it is up to YOU to prove it! I will give you one million dollars (in gold bullion or the currency of your choice) if you can do so.

Dance, puppet, dance!

Dorner is one you Jake :)
He is a product of Affirmative Action and believes "whitey" is keeping him down.

This President and his AG screamed about "warrantless wiretaps" and the "detaining" of Americans without the due process of the Law.

...and now they, AND you pig fuckers think its ok to kill them.

What a bunch of clueless assholes you people are.

Yep, you are right on time. I have never had trouble with any president using drones to get bad guys overseas.

And I don't have any problem with LEO using it here if someone holes up and LEO can't get at him without real danger of someone other than the bad guy getting hurt.

Like Dorner for instance. Or a militia mutt. Or a lefty revolutionary.

When a fool wages war on the USA, that fools wages war on the Constitution, and that document is not a suicide pact.

Have no pity on those who sound like drone feed.

Last edited:
Jake calls everyone he can't deal with a sock puppet, don't sweat it.

Yup, you are a sock puppet: it's obvious.

Come on, you lying sack of shit: You made the accusation I am a sock puppet...therefore, it is up to YOU to prove it! I will give you one million dollars (in gold bullion or the currency of your choice) if you can do so.

Dance, puppet, dance!

I'm not surprised. I wonder if he needs his medication adjusted.

Forum List

Back