Pres. Obama vowed retaliation as evidence of Russian Hacking Mounts

That would be like retaliating against the Jews for gathering evidence about the existence of the death camps in Nazi Germany. "Don't you worry Adolf, we're gonna' make them Jews pay for snitching on you!"

Evidence doesn't "mount". Opinions may but evidence consists of hard facts. They obviously have none and are running to the media instead of congress because the Republican senators with slap their balls. Besides, no one thinks obie will carry out any threats, he has a long history of running his yap and then running away.

Well he has just over a month to exact his revenge, after that he will be a civilian. Let's see what he does......
I predict that he'll head straight for the hoops back in the hood, forget to tie the laces on his Keds, trip over them and bash his noggin on the curb. By the time the ambulance arrives he'll be in a semi-state of unconsciousness & mumbling passages from the Koran. And once he's given a shot of morphine he'll "come clean" and admit that he was born in some rondavel in the Kenyan bush while his mamma was turning tricks for the wealthy Kenyatta family in Nairobi.

Last edited:
Pajama Boy Pussy President said he will tell Putin to "knock it off". LOL!

I am sure Putin is scared shitless.

7kv82.jpg

Last edited:
That would be like retaliating against the Jews for gathering evidence about the existence of the death camps in Nazi Germany. "Don't you worry Adolf, we're gonna' make them Jews pay for snitching on you!"

We already know that six million people were deceased in the holocaust camps, and we know that right now there are a little more than a million Jews out there in Germany.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We already know that six million people were deceased in the holocaust camps, and we know that right now there are a little more than a million Jews out there in Germany.

And the fact that there are a little more than a million Jews in Germany is the "mounting evidence" that Putin exposed your Hillary's life of crime? You are bonkers!

And the fact that there are a little more than a million Jews in Germany is the "mounting evidence" that Putin exposed your Hillary's life of crime? You are bonkers!
Are you kidding me?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Are you kidding me?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
They are your words, not mine.You think the number of Jews in Germany is somehow relevant to your "mounting evidence" against Russians hacking Hillary's e-mails. So let me ask you .... Are you kidding me?

Forum List

Back