Pres. Obama vowed retaliation as evidence of Russian Hacking Mounts

And the fact that there are a little more than a million Jews in Germany is the "mounting evidence" that Putin exposed your Hillary's life of crime? You are bonkers!
Why am I bonkers?
You can reinstate yourself by proving why the number of Jews in Germany today affects evidence of hacking by the Russians.

Here is a look at why Jewish people are in Germany today. The core population stands at 99,695 people currently. I will find out how many Jews in that area were affected by the hackers of Russia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Do you fantasize being a Hollywood scriptwriter for comedy shows?
I'll assume that you enjoyed what I wrote but your ego won't allow you to admit it.
BTW, it's Trump who is now famous for the retort "You think I'm gonna' reveal my strategy?" when asked about plans he does not have.
No. It has nothing to do with Trump. It's your own post about Obama. I asked you for some of the solid evidence you are relying on but you replied ...
Why don't you ask the US intel agencies to supply you their classified information so you can pass it on to your papa Putin?
That's why I wrote my parody dialogue:

"It just seems to me that if you're going to send over your tax-paying countrymen - to face our guns and die - it would make sense to say what they will be dying for and to see that their taxes are being spent wisely, that will offer a nice return per dollar."

And the fact that there are a little more than a million Jews in Germany is the "mounting evidence" that Putin exposed your Hillary's life of crime? You are bonkers!
Why am I bonkers?
You can reinstate yourself by proving why the number of Jews in Germany today affects evidence of hacking by the Russians.
Here is a look at why Jewish people are in Germany today. The core population stands at 99,695 people currently. I will find out how many Jews in that area were affected by the hackers of Russia.
Your English comprehension needs some work. Or you're just plain bonkers.

Why am I bonkers?
I understand that, okay?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Why am I bonkers?
I understand that, okay?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
Okay.

So, are there any sources that you and I need to focus on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Forum List

Back