Pres & Sec of State get coalition moving

I see why dot dumbfuck is a flaming leftist troll....

:eusa_hand: How is pointing out that the President & Sec of State have done exactly what they are supposed to have done considered trolling? Besides, you posted here :eusa_eh: so I can't be trolling or else that would mean that you "fell for it" :lol:

You posted a cartoon...

You pointed out nothing...

Your title of "flaming leftist troll" comes from the totality of your posts thus far... Wear it proudly....

:eusa_hand: How is pointing out that the President & Sec of State have done exactly what they are supposed to have done considered trolling? Besides, you posted here :eusa_eh: so I can't be trolling or else that would mean that you "fell for it" :lol:

Started another conflict with acts of war against a country that had not attacked the USA and was no threat to the USA. And did not run it past congress first.

And this is what you think was done right?

Don't get me wrong, I think we should have spanked Gaddafi. Two weeks earlier. And we should have had it run through congress first. The UN does not direct the USA.

You posted a cartoon...

Your title of "flaming leftist troll" comes from the totality of your posts thus far... Wear it proudly....

OK Nurse House :cuckoo:

Started another conflict with acts of war against a country that had not attacked the USA and was no threat to the USA. And did not run it past congress first.

Don't get me wrong, I think we should have spanked Gaddafi. Two weeks earlier. And we should have had it run through congress first. The UN does not direct the USA.

Gaddafi said he was going to go "house to house" and slaughter civilians. That is tantamount to war crimes. War crimes violate international law. France has an historical linkage w/ Libya, it's in Europe's backyard, and going in multi-laterally was the best way to highlight and give legitimacy to the use of force. The Arab League even agreed. That, in itself, is a damning condemnation of Gaddafi on its own. He had to be stopped and you think 'the Party of No' would have acted w/ due haste? Come on now.

Gaddafi said he was going to go "house to house" and slaughter civilians. That is tantamount to war crimes. War crimes violate international law. France has an historical linkage w/ Libya, it's in Europe's backyard, and going in multi-laterally was the best way to highlight and give legitimacy to the use of force. The Arab League even agreed. That, in itself, is a damning condemnation of Gaddafi on its own. He had to be stopped and you think 'the Party of No' would have acted w/ due haste? Come on now.

The Republican party only has control of one house in congress. This should have been presented to congress, if it's good enough for Bush then it should have been good enough for the mystery administration.

By the way, what exactly is our goal and exit strategy again?

You posted a cartoon...

come on, dot dumbfuck....

If you're going to insult make it original...

You are rather unimpressive...

The Republican party only has control of one house in congress. This should have been presented to congress, if it's good enough for Bush then it should have been good enough for the mystery administration.

Bush wanted a land invasion w/ troops (war). That is an entirely different animal. We could leave right now and the opposition to Gaddafi would still be grateful. There is no comparison.
You posted a cartoon...

come on, dot dumbfuck....

If you're going to insult make it original...

You are rather unimpressive...

You're right. I saw someone else post that :D I'll think of something ;-)

Gaddafi said he was going to go "house to house" and slaughter civilians. .

He said that, huh?

When? To whom? Where?

Was it yesterday, on 5th avenue, NY, in an interview with the Ediditor of the NYT?

Or are you just full of shit?

My guess is the latter.

But it wasn't good enough for Bush was it. And this has UN sanction.

There is no need for an exit strategy. The US hasn't invaded

Semantics--the US military is an intergral part of this gig. When will they be freed up to fight in another conflict that arises ? How long will they be tied up ?

Semantics--the US military is an intergral part of this gig. When will they be freed up to fight in another conflict that arises ? How long will they be tied up ?

All the sudden the pointed headed idiots are mencing words:

Hey DR MORON, how about instead of "Exit Strategy" we call it a Measurement of Success?

How do we know when whatever the fuck you wanna call spending

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-hundreds-of-millions-so-far.html#post3460689

has had any desired effect?

Or are we just gonna throw it in with the $800 BILLION already wasted on your hair-brained schemes?

Last edited:
Last edited:
The GOP's defunding of NPR will cover a couple of days of the action :) So NOW conservatives care how much military actions cost?

Congressional analysis puts cost of Iraq war at $2 billion a week - The Boston Globe
Cost of Iraq war nearly $2b a week
By Bryan Bender
Globe Staff / September 28, 2006

This doesn't even take into acct the pallet of 100 bills that went 'missing' over there ;-)

I'm gueesing NPR is your only source of babbling bullshit behind bogus comments like, "Gaddafi said he was going to go "house to house" and slaughter civilians."

What an idiot you are.

Excuse me? Are we living on the same planet? Bush got a yes vote in congress. A rather bipartisan vote even.

And we have no clear cut goals. On one hand "we are not after Qaddaffi", on the other hand "Qaddafi must leave".

I'm sorry I fail to see the leadership. Get your head out of Obamas ass long enough and you will fail to see it also.

The GOP's defunding of NPR will cover a couple of days of the action :) So NOW conservatives care how much military actions cost?

Congressional analysis puts cost of Iraq war at $2 billion a week - The Boston Globe
Cost of Iraq war nearly $2b a week
By Bryan Bender
Globe Staff / September 28, 2006

This doesn't even take into acct the pallet of 100 bills that went 'missing' over there ;-)

I'm gueesing NPR is your only source of babbling bullshit behind bogus comments like, "Gaddafi said he was going to go "house to house" and slaughter civilians."

What an idiot you are.
LiveLeak.com - Gadhafi vows to 'cleanse' Libya
(15 min. speech,with English translation)
Libya attacks 'may amount to crimes against humanity,' UN rights official says.

Defiant Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi called on his supporters Tuesday to "secure Libya's streets" and vowed to "cleanse Libya house by house" if anti-government protesters do not surrender.

Last edited:

I wasn't aware that Hilary's job description mentioned kissing the ass of the O, but I will admit I never read it, so it might.

As for Obama, if he had done what he was supposed to have done he would have notified Congress before unleashed an act of war on a sovereign nation. Don't let facts get in the way of your narrative though.

No need for an exit strategy?

I know everyone has told you that NATO has taken over, but they have not yet done so. Even when they do, we are going to be there until someone actually figures out what we are doing, and we actually accomplish whatever that is.

We did not invade?

I guess that depends on how you define invade. the US Marines over flew the country and landed a force in Libya. While it is true they went there to rescue the crew of a downed plane, it is also true that that action counts as an incursion of ground forces into Libya. Most people would call that an invasion if Libya had done the same thing to us.

God bless those two. They, w/ our European partners got the Arab League to come along w/ U.N. Res 1973.

bors.jpg

you give stupid a bad name. :thup:

you give stupid a bad name. :thup:

Let me take a guess. You're a rightie? :eusa_whistle: GET IN LINE!!!

You know what amazes me about this thread? You used your obviously superior intelligence and all but infinite wisdom to pick a cartoon that mocked the position you have, and then though you proved it. Not only that, you got upset when other people assumed you were joking.

Personally, I think that them thinking your OP was a joke was a compliment to your intelligence and wit. If you were half as smart as you think you are you would have got that.

God bless those two. They, w/ our European partners got the Arab League to come along w/ U.N. Res 1973.

bors.jpg

Forum List

Back