🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pres. Trump has signed the fewest bills of any recent president at this point in office

The Houston area has made improvements in air quality in recent years, but it still has high levels of pollution. The American Lung Association's 2016 “State of the Air” report, which analyzed data from 2012 to 2014, ranked Houston No. 15 out of 197 cities for ozone pollution.Apr 21, 2016

No link what else is new .

Can't copy and past into Google my furry friend?
Took me all of 5 seconds

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2016/04/21/houstons-air-still-polluted-but-not-as-much.html

You make a claim you back it up with a link here

Every day he pisses you off is like Christmas!
I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on like trump is doing to middle class folks

How is Trump pissing on the middle class?

Please explain
he gives them lip service and gives them scraps understand ?

A low ball figure of Trump tax cut is
$12,000 over 10 years that is scraps ?

Eliminating the mandate tax is scraps?

What is Trump supposed to do give every poor person 20 grand of money they didn't even earn?

Why yes, 23 bucks a week is scraps.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why do you hate poor people ? That's $12,000 they could have in the bank ,

You make a claim you back it up with a link here

Sorry - it is not necessary to link two or three sentences.

But I'll remember that next time you post one of your butt nuggets

photo.jpg

I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on like trump is doing to middle class folks

Please explain

What is Trump supposed to do give every poor person 20 grand of money they didn't even earn?

Why do you hate future generations in that you want to saddle them with trillions more in debt so you can have a 23 bucks a week?

Please explain

Why do you hate future generations in that you want to saddle them with trillions more in debt so you can have a 23 bucks a week?

Yet Obama's almost one trillion dollars stimulus was good and we only got a lousy one time payment of $400 bucks?

Again it's projection you don't have a clue if it won't super charge the economy do you?

Damn once again people like musk are building a test prototype hyper loop in Maryland as we speak, Trump is doing this when unemployment is low ...

How the heck do you know if it won't add more revenue?

Yes it is I caught so many liberals on here lying and telling half truths with no links...
So get the fuck out of here.

You surely are angry today my little furry friend. Hoping California gets nuked so you can have a party? .. awesome!
Rest assured, the next time you make something up without providing a link - ya gonna get served! :D

Yes it is I caught so many liberals on here lying and telling half truths with no links...
So get the fuck out of here.

You surely are angry today my little furry friend. Hoping California gets nuked so you can have a party? .. awesome!
Rest assured, the next time you make something up without providing a link - ya gonna get served! :D

Who is posting angry? I have despised California since the 1980s ...

What does that have to do with Trump lying and morons like you defending those lies with your last, dying breath.

Kellyann Conway said the president didn't lie, he just used alternative facts. They'll say anything to pretend that Trump isn't crazy.
One of the pseudocon tards on here said just the other day that Trump doesn't lie, he exaggerates. :lol:

I shit you not.

What does that have to do with Trump lying and morons like you defending those lies with your last, dying breath.

Kellyann Conway said the president didn't lie, he just used alternative facts. They'll say anything to pretend that Trump isn't crazy.
One of the pseudocon tards on here said just the other day that Trump doesn't lie, he exaggerates. :lol:

I shit you not.
Name one time Trump lied, and one time Hillary told the truth?

Trump does not lie, he doesn't have to, being how retarded the democraps are.

Is Warren an Indian, or just full of shit

Yet Obama's almost one trillion dollars stimulus was good and we only got a lousy one time payment of $400 bucks?

NO, it was not good. Very little Obama did was "good". How many times must I tell you before you little partian brina can grasp that a dislike of Trump does not equate to support for Obama or the Dems or Hillary or any other such thing.

Again it's projection you don't have a clue if it won't super charge the economy do you?

Damn once again people like musk are building a test prototype hyper loop in Maryland as we speak, Trump is doing this when unemployment is low ...

yes, they are projections based upon a "rosey" outlook. They are not the worst case scenarios, they are the best case.

I shit you not.
Name one time Trump lied, and one time Hillary told the truth?

Trump does not lie, he doesn't have to, being how retarded the democraps are.

Is Warren an Indian, or just full of shit

Here is one time Trump lied...

“You know, one of the things that people don’t understand — we have signed more legislation than anybody, We broke the record of Harry Truman.”

NO, it was not good. Very little Obama did was "good". How many times must I tell you before you little partian brina can grasp that a dislike of Trump does not equate to support for Obama or the Dems or Hillary or any other such thing.

yes, they are projections based upon a "rosey" outlook. They are not the worst case scenarios, they are the best case.

Again those are projections..you don't have a crystal ball, more money into start up company's could provide another dot.com

Again for example musk hyper loop

Elon Musk to start hyperloop project in Maryland, officials say

and has given transportation pioneer Elon Musk permission to dig tunnels for the high-speed, underground transit system known as a hyperloop that Musk wants to build between New York and Washington.

Hogan administration officials said Thursday the state has issued a conditional utility permit to let Musk’s tunneling firm, The Boring Co., dig a 10.3-mile tunnel beneath the state-owned portion of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, between the Baltimore city line and Maryland 175 in Hanover.

It would be the first portion of the underground system that Musk says could eventually ferry passengers from Washington to New York, with stops in Baltimore and Philadelphia, in just 29 minutes. Maryland’s approval is the first step of many needed to complete the multibillion-dollar project.

Gov. Larry Hogan toured a site in Hanover that aides said could become an entry point for the hyperloop. The state does not plan to contribute to the cost of the project, aides said.

Again those are projections..you don't have a crystal ball, more money into start up company's could provide another dot.com

and has given transportation pioneer Elon Musk permission to dig tunnels for the high-speed, underground transit system known as a hyperloop that Musk wants to build between New York and Washington.

Hogan administration officials said Thursday the state has issued a conditional utility permit to let Musk’s tunneling firm, The Boring Co., dig a 10.3-mile tunnel beneath the state-owned portion of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, between the Baltimore city line and Maryland 175 in Hanover.

It would be the first portion of the underground system that Musk says could eventually ferry passengers from Washington to New York, with stops in Baltimore and Philadelphia, in just 29 minutes. Maryland’s approval is the first step of many needed to complete the multibillion-dollar project.

Gov. Larry Hogan toured a site in Hanover that aides said could become an entry point for the hyperloop. The state does not plan to contribute to the cost of the project, aides said.

Personally I do not really want another dot.com, the last one did not end well and there is no reason to think it would be any different this time.

More money in company's hands is always better then in the government hands this is what this nation was founded on , this is why we rule the world in inventions

God you are dumb.

Personally I do not really want another dot.com, the last one did not end well and there is no reason to think it would be any different this time.

It saved Bill Clinton's administration and why he got to raise taxes now didn't it?

More money in company's hands is always better then in the government hands this is what this nation was founded on , this is why we rule the world in inventions

God you are dumb.

You are clearly too young or too stupid to remember how the last dot.com boom ended. I am not here to be your history teacher so I will leave that to you.

Less money in the government's hands is only a good thing when you cut the same amount of spending. When the government just uses my kids and grandkids money instead, that is not a good thing.

That seems to be one more difference between us, I actually give a fuck about the next generation, you clearly do not

God you are dumb.

How much money did we spend over the years in LBJ war on poverty?

Giving a welfare whore more money doesn't do much ..giving big and small company's more tax breaks let them expand and produce more jobs

Forum List

Back