Presdent Donald Trump - Get Over It Already

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
It's fun to watch the butthurt threads pile up.

I have to wonder what anyone thinks will really happen when Trump is sworn in.

As much as I don't like the guy, the fact is that he will be sworn in.

And the left wing morons who say he is not my president can shove it and leave.

I like HIllary less, but if she had been elected....she'd be my president. End of story.

President Donald Trump......get used to it....get over it.

They thought they had it sown up. The butt hurt is going to last a long, long time.

And that's a good thing...they are going to hand us a super majority in 2018.

I agree on everything except hitlary. If Bernie has been elected I'd still be delighted hitlary lost. Trump is the richest professional clown in the world

The show so far is funny as hell.

• Banned
I agree on everything except hitlary. If Bernie has been elected I'd still be delighted hitlary lost. Trump is the richest professional clown in the world

The show so far is funny as hell.

Agreed that it is funny.

You have to wonder if there is enough bleach in the world to correct all the stained left wing underwear ?

Agreed that it is funny.

You have to wonder if there is enough bleach in the world to correct all the stained left wing underwear ?

There isn't.

Black people who have escaped the ghetto are terrified the demand for fresh cotton could be so intense they may have to return.

They don't realize they'll need a degree in Spanish and that no one will hire them until they learn to appreciate a fair wage over the nanny tit.

• Banned
20 trillion in debt and we are worried about someone talking about grabbing anatomy ?

President Donald J. Trump, the left's worst nightmare is gonna drain the swamp and there's not a damn thing any of the pissy liberals can do about it. There IS justice after all.

• Banned
President Donald J. Trump, the left's worst nightmare is gonna drain the swamp and there's not a damn thing any of the pissy liberals can do about it. There IS justice after all.

What's funny is that they thought it was all theirs.

The left has always been arrogant.

Just wait till Friday when he eliminates Obama's illegal executive orders....the fuzzy bunny brigade will hang themselves

get used to it....get over it.

That would require a level of magnanimity that we haven't seen once in six years, and not once from Trump, the man who's so incapable of "getting over it" that he tweet-attacks actors, comedians and plain old regular citizens. Can you say "tone at the top?"

The issue was that in 2010, the GOP got back the house. Prior to that, they stood on the sidelines and watched.

The democrats now get to figure out how to get back power.

Whining and protesting Trump does what ? Piss off his supporters so that they feel better about things he does that essentially gives them the middle finger ?

The democrats are on the outside looking in. Calling Doofus Trump names like illegitimate, bad, unpopular or anything else.....does what ?

It's fun to watch the butthurt threads pile up.

I have to wonder what anyone thinks will really happen when Trump is sworn in.

As much as I don't like the guy, the fact is that he will be sworn in.

And the left wing morons who say he is not my president can shove it and leave.

I like HIllary less, but if she had been elected....she'd be my president. End of story.

President Donald Trump......get used to it....get over it.
They have made so many hysterical predictions of doom and gloom that it is inevitable that Trump will look good by comparison. After the inauguration, people will emerge from their bomb shelters, look around and realize that the sun is still shining, the wind is still blowing, the neighbor's dog is still taking a dump on their lawn, and life is going on. They will get in their cars and go back to work, starting to think, "Maybe those guys really are as nutty as they sound and we'll give this guy a chance to turn things around".

That would require a level of magnanimity that we haven't seen once in six years, and not once from Trump, the man who's so incapable of "getting over it" that he tweet-attacks actors, comedians and plain old regular citizens. Can you say "tone at the top?"

The issue was that in 2010, the GOP got back the house. Prior to that, they stood on the sidelines and watched.

The democrats now get to figure out how to get back power.

Whining and protesting Trump does what ? Piss off his supporters so that they feel better about things he does that essentially gives them the middle finger ?

The democrats are on the outside looking in. Calling Doofus Trump names like illegitimate, bad, unpopular or anything else.....does what ?
Notice what effect the other side had on Obama's popularity numbers when they called him names, eg, none. It will come down to the effect of his policies. If Trump articulates a good one and it has a positive effect, his numbers will go up and cause massive insanity on the left.

....Whining and protesting Trump does what ? Piss off his supporters so that they feel better about things he does that essentially gives them the middle finger ?

Whining and protesting about Trump and his actions/words isn't the problem. That his legions of Trumpkins are being warned repeatedly that Trump is essentially telling them to "sit on it and rotate" while he shafts them -- that their ideological blinders prevent them from realizing they're being "given the finger" and from actually considering that maybe Trump's opponents may be right -- that is the problem. Make no mistake, however, the only reason it is a problem is because there are enough Trumpkins that their cognitive uveitis has allowed Trump to ascend to the presidency and from that position he can "f*ck" the rest of us who've been warning about just how dangerous that man is for the world.

If the only people who might be subject to Trump's "finger" were his Trumpkins, I'd be fine with letting them lie in the bed they've made for themselves and let them perish for it. I'm not even going to pretend to give a damn about Trumpkins' well being because I don't care about it and I'm honest enough to say so. I think they are wastes of skin and the fewer of them there are, the better off everyone, including any remaining Trumpkins, will be.

And let me be clear: my issue is not one of liberal vs. conservative or Dem. vs. GOP; it's purely a Trump issue, and my issue with him isn't that he's stupid, naive or ignorant, but that the man is unstable, unreliable, selfish, thin skinned, self-aggrandizing, egotistical, and capricious. And the thing is, he doesn't have to be those things. It's not about what he knows, thinks or doesn't know; it's about who he is as a human being, and he's almost the worst kind of human being there can be. Literally anyone who ran for president and wasn't Trump would have, to varying degrees, been just fine as far as I'm concerned.

....Whining and protesting Trump does what ? Piss off his supporters so that they feel better about things he does that essentially gives them the middle finger ?

Whining and protesting about Trump and his actions/words isn't the problem. That his legions of Trumpkins are being warned repeatedly that Trump is essentially telling them to "sit on it and rotate" while he shafts them -- that their ideological blinders prevent them from realizing they're being "given the finger" and from actually considering that maybe Trump's opponents may be right -- that is the problem. Make no mistake, however, the only reason it is a problem is because there are enough Trumpkins that their cognitive uveitis has allowed Trump to ascend to the presidency and from that position he can "f*ck" the rest of us who've been warning about just how dangerous that man is for the world.

If the only people who might be subject to Trump's "finger" were his Trumpkins, I'd be fine with letting them lie in the bed they've made for themselves and let them perish for it. I'm not even going to pretend to give a damn about Trumpkins' well being because I don't care about it and I'm honest enough to say so. I think they are wastes of skin and the fewer of them there are, the better off everyone, including any remaining Trumpkins, will be.

And let me be clear: my issue is not one of liberal vs. conservative or Dem. vs. GOP; it's purely a Trump issue, and my issue with him isn't that he's stupid, naive or ignorant, but that the man is unstable, unreliable, selfish, thin skinned, self-aggrandizing, egotistical, and capricious. And the thing is, he doesn't have to be those things. It's not about what he knows, thinks or doesn't know; it's about who he is as a human being, and he's almost the worst kind of human being there can be. Literally anyone who ran for president and wasn't Trump would have, to varying degrees, been just fine as far as I'm concerned.

And how has Trump given his supporters the middle finger ?

And how has Trump given his supporters the middle finger ?

What I've listed below is just to start and before the man has even taken office:
How does that constitute "flipping someone the bird?" In the same way as someone saying, "I'm going to say whatever "F" I think you want to hear because it'll sound good to you and allow me to curry favor with you. It doesn't matter if I know what I'm talking about, so long as you like what you hear me say." Doing that is disingenuous and shows a complete lack of respect for the people with whom one has established a given set of expectations.

Forum List

Back