President Asterisk to Remain Hiding Behind Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walls work in certain instances.... like around the capitol and barry "boy" soetoro's $30M mansions.

Xi'den and HingeHeels will continue to hide behind troops that hate them. That's just goes with the territory.... the stolen election territory.

Lol look at the terrorists complaining about the aftermath of their attack.
Pelosi refused to protect the capitol hill complex on at least 2 occasions when Trump offered 10,000 troops on January 4 and on January 5... Why did Nancy deny the use of these resources that Trump offered when two days before that on January 2nd she was given a classified briefing that their was a credible threat to the complexes security as was Trump. Trump Offered the troops on the 4th and 5th after pipe bombs were discovered... Why did Pelosi decline that offer? We know that ANTIFA was one of the main agitators and Pelosi has tie to them... Was the person who colluded with these insurrectionists Pelosi? Was this a Black Flag event where Trump supporters were caught up in a staged event to make it appear they were the problem? The FBI is now looking into this very behavior and Pelosi is scared shitless... WHY?
Any stretch to avoid blaming the cult.
I see you have an aversion to FACTS being presented.... not surprised.. at all...
The facts are that a bunch of delusional shitheads invaded the capital and the right is desperately trying to make it someone else's fault. Not going to work. This is Trump's legacy and the albatross the right must now bear.
When you have nothing adhom attacks are great.... Epic FAIL..

Title violates clean start policy that has been place since August. PM me if you want to change the title and I'll reopen (and for those who complain, we did the same thing to the orange blob etc titles).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back