President Biden is a Catholic give him a chance

All true, but "Catholic" is not political.

I recall as a wee sprout when JFK was getting all this flak, axed my mother why and she explained that some wackos thought he'd be taking orders from the friggin' POPE. Weirdest shit I've ever heard.

The first Catholic candidate was Al Smith, 1928. Ku Klux Klan ran a national smear campaign against him. Fuggin' weirdos.

Since Biden is Catholic, there is no doubt he will go to hell.

Non-Catholics can claim ignorance.

Catholics can't.

JFK

I recall as a wee sprout when JFK was getting all this flak, axed my mother why and she explained that some wackos thought he'd be taking orders from the friggin' POPE. Weirdest shit I've ever heard.

The first Catholic candidate was Al Smith, 1928. Ku Klux Klan ran a national smear campaign against him. Fuggin' weirdos.
JFK was the greatest President ever, so I think we have to see what this guy is made of when he is the top of the chain ..

Yes president Biden is my president

He isn't even really Catholic. Officially he's a member but he doesn't give a shit about doctrine or canon law. Can he even receive the Eucharist?

I'm against Catholicism. I don't consider them to be Christians no matter what they claim.

JFK

JFK was the greatest President ever, so I think we have to see what this guy is made of when he is the top of the chain ..

Yes president Biden is my president

Get real. JFK was a miserable failure as president. He is idolized only because of his assassination.

Forum List

Back