President Biden is a Catholic give him a chance

He isn't even really Catholic. Officially he's a member but he doesn't give a shit about doctrine or canon law. Can he even receive the Eucharist?

Again --- this has zero to do with Politics. We don't have a theocracy, and that's intentional.

Political office is for serving people, not churches. Religion is personal. Have the respect to let it stay that way.

He isn't even really Catholic. Officially he's a member but he doesn't give a shit about doctrine or canon law. Can he even receive the Eucharist?

Again --- this has zero to do with Politics. We don't have a theocracy, and that's intentional.

Political office is for serving people, not churches. Religion is personal. Have the respect to let it stay that way.

Then keep politics out of religion....and leave cake bakers alone

JFK
All true, but "Catholic" is not political.

I recall as a wee sprout when JFK was getting all this flak, axed my mother why and she explained that some wackos thought he'd be taking orders from the friggin' POPE. Weirdest shit I've ever heard.

The first Catholic candidate was Al Smith, 1928. Ku Klux Klan ran a national smear campaign against him. Fuggin' weirdos.
JFK was the greatest President ever, so I think we have to see what this guy is made of when he is the top of the chain ..

Yes president Biden is my president

Get real. JFK was a miserable failure as president. He is idolized only because of his assassination.

Camelot

Camelot was a myth largely created by Jackie Kennedy after JFK was killed.

Then keep politics out of religion....and leave cake bakers alone

Here's my complete list of posts about "cake bakers". Whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean:

wanna see it again?

On the other hand if somebody bakes me a hummingbird cake for my birthday......... YOWSUH.

JFK
All true, but "Catholic" is not political.

I recall as a wee sprout when JFK was getting all this flak, axed my mother why and she explained that some wackos thought he'd be taking orders from the friggin' POPE. Weirdest shit I've ever heard.

The first Catholic candidate was Al Smith, 1928. Ku Klux Klan ran a national smear campaign against him. Fuggin' weirdos.
JFK was the greatest President ever, so I think we have to see what this guy is made of when he is the top of the chain ..

Yes president Biden is my president

Get real. JFK was a miserable failure as president. He is idolized only because of his assassination.

Camelot

Camelot was a myth largely created by Jackie Kennedy after JFK was killed.

Yuh huh. And how'd she do that?

Are you thinking of Edith Wilson?

Forum List

Back