No TRUE Catholic would vote for biden

this article is from the BBC and as a practicing Catholic, I don't like the wording in it here and there, but nevertheless, they get it that biden is not really Catholic, something most Catholics have known ever since they heard of biden the first time.

If you vote for a child-murder-promoting candidate, you are NOT Catholic

End of sentence.
I'm a Catholic! And I am voting for Biden.

Only a devil would vote for Trump.

yeh, it blows my mind to see that Trump is only ahead by a small number

although I also hear that his numbers went up by 6 big ones after the fake verdict

yippeee!

:)

Voters who have never supported President Trump in the past, and may not like him, at all, now see a clear decision to be made.

Tolerate President Trump for 4 years.
Codify the successful use of the Justice System to control elections far into the future.

Catholics? Adulterer, using god names in vain etc yeah. The brain deads lolz

Voters who have never supported President Trump in the past, and may not like him, at all, now see a clear decision to be made.

Codify the successful use of the Justice System to control elections far into the future.

I don't want any federal agency involved w/ elections any more than they already appear to be.

The states are the ones who have the Constitutional responsibility for election procedures and rules/laws

It is incredible how many "catholics" continue to dictate or try to chastise someone else and then try to stand on their principles as a "catholic."
It is incredibly funny!
Thank you so much for your righteous indignation over who is more "catholic" than anyone else.

this article is from the BBC and as a practicing Catholic, I don't like the wording in it here and there, but nevertheless, they get it that biden is not really Catholic, something most Catholics have known ever since they heard of biden the first time.

If you vote for a child-murder-promoting candidate, you are NOT Catholic

End of sentence.

It is incredible how many "catholics" continue to dictate or try to chastise someone else and then try to stand on their principles as a "catholic."
It is incredibly funny!
Thank you so much for your righteous indignation over who is more "catholic" than anyone else.
how idiotic

never occurred to you, apparently, that someone could actually be Correct?

you know... someone who actually knows something about what it means to be Catholic? whereas you very likely have not one clue

Tell us oh wonderful and true "catholic" all about how you practice your soulful felt deep religious teachings.
It is still surprising how to many professed "catholics" and even "christians" are all about telling so many how it is this way or that way ...according to their thoughts.
Please give us your very best analysis of how you live your "christian" life!

1717447122338.png

1717447198966.png

how idiotic

you know... someone who actually knows something about what it means to be Catholic? whereas you very likely have not one clue

Yet what does catholic religion think about divorce and marriage.

Biden would pass and Trump would fail miserably

Matthew 19:6 (“Therefore, what God has joined together, no human being must separate)

No true catholic would vote for Trump

Last edited:
So, it is quite telling with your lack of an ability to give a intelligent cohesive response, you are projecting to be something you truly are not.
But, in a "christian" way, you are afforded the opportunity to atone for your misgivings.
We will all wait and see if you seek forgiveness for breaking a commandment!
1717513421196.png

how idiotic

But here's something to make us feel better

View attachment 956953

Still giving you the opportunity to build your "indestructible" case of your superior ability of faith!
1717533436822.png

how idiotic

It is incredibly funny!
1717537026871.jpeg

Pussy don't care.

:)

Yet what does catholic religion think about divorce and marriage.

Biden would pass and Trump would fail miserably

Matthew 19:6 (“Therefore, what God has joined together, no human being must separate)

No true catholic would vote for Trump
Right... divorce is worse than murder

you libtards...

Didn't God give you a brain?

I see no evidence..

Forum List

Back