President Biden is a Catholic give him a chance

JFK
All true, but "Catholic" is not political.

I recall as a wee sprout when JFK was getting all this flak, axed my mother why and she explained that some wackos thought he'd be taking orders from the friggin' POPE. Weirdest shit I've ever heard.

The first Catholic candidate was Al Smith, 1928. Ku Klux Klan ran a national smear campaign against him. Fuggin' weirdos.
JFK was the greatest President ever, so I think we have to see what this guy is made of when he is the top of the chain ..

Yes president Biden is my president

Get real. JFK was a miserable failure as president. He is idolized only because of his assassination.

Camelot

He's Catholic in name only
Joe is an acolyte of the godless globalists. You can see they are pushing the" Oh gosh, he is just one of us type of guy" agenda now. That ain't going to work. We are to numbed from being screwed with. When JFK was President we were still a bit innocent as a people. We are closer to the doors of death now. Kamala can be Kumalot though

Do you think that Biden will follow in the footsteps of JFK as far as morality is concerned?

JFK and his brother had 3-somes with Marilyn Monroe, a sleazy celebrity who was active in the early 1960's.

Will Joe and his son schedule threesomes with Madonna to follow the tradition?

That baby-killing sodomy-promoting filthy pig is NOT a Catholic. He is a demon within the Church. He is AntiCatholic and AntiChrist. He will rot in hell and he will never be president
He will be because this election was a sham. We've seen everything from destroyed and dumped ballots to ballots being brought in the dead of night and filled out at the counting station to rigged machines responsible for flipping counties. The Republic is dead and the Democrats killed it as a fuck you to Donald Trump.

What does his religion have to do with anything?

I agree give him a chance.

However religion shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Remember the First Amendment?

If not please read it.

That baby-killing sodomy-promoting filthy pig Biden is NOT a Catholic. He is a demon within the Church. He is AntiCatholic and AntiChrist. He will rot in hell and he will never be president

He is Pro Abortion and was Excommunicated from his own home parish because of his bloody and disgusting embracing of stabbing 9 month term babies in the back of the head, and then yanking their bleeding bodies the rest of the way out of the mother's womb and murdering them if they survive the first killing.

Joe Biden is not only a fraud, he supports pedophilia, hates Jews, supports homosexuality, and is opposed to religious freedom. Joe Biden does not deserve a chance. He deserves HELL!

He is not my president, and after these recounts he will be considered a failed Adolph Hitler who wasn't able to complete the steal of office

The Election is Invalid, and if God has not turned His back on America, and is not ready to give us over the Godless Heathen Barbarians at our gates ready to rip this country apart, then Trump will be your president for 4 years.

To Hell with Biden and to Hell with His DemNazi Satanic Party, and to Hell with everyone that supports it.

JFK
All true, but "Catholic" is not political.

I recall as a wee sprout when JFK was getting all this flak, axed my mother why and she explained that some wackos thought he'd be taking orders from the friggin' POPE. Weirdest shit I've ever heard.

The first Catholic candidate was Al Smith, 1928. Ku Klux Klan ran a national smear campaign against him. Fuggin' weirdos.
JFK was the greatest President ever, so I think we have to see what this guy is made of when he is the top of the chain ..

Yes president Biden is my president
Not yet he ain't. When is inauguration day?

Forum List

Back