President Biden to deliver primetime speech about guns tonight @ 7:30PM ET right before he departs for a long weekend in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Will "rational" Republicans do the right thing? Nope.

Biden to deliver prime time address on mass shootings, urge Congress to act

If Brandon wants to ban Law Abiders from being able to protect themselves, he should follow the lead and order his Secret Service detail to disarm.

Unless he does that, he's just an elitist hypocrite.

If Brandon wants to ban Law Abiders from being able to protect themselves, he should follow the lead and order his Secret Service detail to disarm.

Unless he does that, he's just an elitist hypocrite.
But he is an Elite so the rules that us peons have to follow doesn't apply to him. He is special.

You want rational people to support laws that attack rational people for what insane people do. Yeah ok dope.

New drinking game guaranteed to get anyone who plays plastered before halfway through his speech and plastered the next day:

Every time there is a Biden gaffe you have to take a shot.

Every time he lies you have to do a double.

What I call the 'Hair of the Dog' part of the game :

The next day anytime you see some liberal rag defending his BS / gaffes you have to take a shot

The next day after his speech, anytime his Press Secretary / Spokesperson tries to walk-back something he Said the night before you have to take a double

:p

New drinking game guaranteed to get anyone who plays plastered before halfway through his speech and plastered the next day:

The next day anytime you see some liberal rag defending his BS / gaffes you have to take a shot

The next day after his speech, anytime his Press Secretary / Spokesperson tries to walk-back something he Said the night before you have to take a double

You wanna kill us all? My liver will explode!

Hopefully Joey only uses tonite's speech as a bitch session.
Or, on the flip side, he'll threaten EO's that will lay the groundwork for Civil War 2.0.
I'll be watching this maniac's speech.

What is the right thing to do for Republicans? Listen to the speech? What?

Biden is probably in the studio this afternoon getting his 7:30 address on tape. I can't imagine the President missing the Wheel of Fortune program that helps keep his mind sharp to deliver the speech live.

What is the right thing to do for Republicans? Listen to the speech? What?

There is no real reason for a rank and file Republican to listen to the speech. That's the job of Sean Hannity and Mark R. Levin- to listen and sum it up for the people, so we don't have to bother.

Biden is probably in the studio this afternoon getting his 7:30 address on tape. I can't imagine the President missing the Wheel of Fortune program that helps keep his mind sharp to deliver the speech live.

Notice that they are airing it at 7:30 ahead of Prime Time. That means:
  1. None of the networks were interested in preempting time for Joe.
  2. Joe is a bloviating gas bag loser whom they'd rather not be associated with.
  3. No one will be watching nor even see Joe at 7:30, which is as it ought to be.

But he is an Elite so the rules that us peons have to follow doesn't apply to him. He is special.
I know, if someone breaks into his house he's gonna run out on the back porch and shoot his shotgun. Lol

Forum List

Back