President Biden, Unbelievable!

Joey should be in Hawaii looking for the remains of all those children the commie government there let burn up.

He is blaming climate change again... someone should tell the white house that a team of scientists just yesterday said these storms and the Maui fire have zero to do with climate change....

But, Ram . . . . how else do you explain another common briefly CAT 4 to CAT 1 hurricane in Florida coming off the Gulf right at the peak season for hurricanes?!

Oh wait, yeah. . . . never mind. :th_waiting:

https://i.imgflip.com/1vgof7.gif

But, Ram . . . . how else do you explain another common briefly CAT 4 to CAT 1 hurricane in Florida coming off the Gulf right at the peak season for hurricanes?!

Oh wait, yeah. . . . never mind. :th_waiting:

https://i.imgflip.com/1vgof7.gif
Yep the Season is just kicking in and it will run till December before its over.... So the liar Joe will keep hammering this lie home....

He is in Washington making a speech about the Idalia disaster when he ought to be down in Florida chunking paper towels to the residents.

Jeez! Bigly!!!
Poopeypants gets no kickbacks from Scott Towels only Depends and Gerber.

He is in Washington making a speech about the Idalia disaster when he ought to be down in Florida chunking paper towels to the residents.

Jeez! Bigly!!!
We have terrible leader ship…. The Democrats have brainwashed people to thinking it’s OK to live as a slave, live in a tiny pod, do drugs all the time, never have a relationship, stare at the walls all day. … and when a brutal storm comes your way. Well, the president ain’t gonna be there to help.

Last year Buffalo had its worst ever blizzard killed 45 people in one day. People froze to death outside. Biden didn’t even come to Buffalo. I don’t even know if he mentioned the storm. What the hell man

God be with our fellow Americans in Florida, and Georgia

He is blaming climate change again... someone should tell the white house that a team of scientists just yesterday said these storms and the Maui fire have zero to do with climate change....
Liberals are not very educated on science. Not only do they know nothing about Environmental Science but they are really dumbasses when it comes to Biology.

Forum List

Back