President Biden will attend COP27 climate summit in Egypt

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Biden will visit Egypt, Cambodia, and Indonesia. Following the President’s travel in Asia and North Africa,
Kamala will travel to Bangkok, Thailand and Manila, the Philippines. God bless America!

Lemme predict his statement.

"Look, the climate is doing it. It's happening man! NOT KIDDING! We have to fuggle the dingle before the thing does the you know. NO JOKE! OK they tell me I have to get off the planet..room..stage."

Every time we attend one of these global meetings, we end up paying half of the cost of anything they decide on. We're suckers, not to mention idiots, for chasing these imaginary global warming remedies. I'm also pretty sure the big guy will stand to make a lot of moola for committing the American taxpayer.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Every time we attend one of these global meetings, we end up paying half of the cost of anything they decide on. We're suckers, not to mention idiots, for chasing these imaginary global warming remedies. I'm also pretty sure the big guy will stand to make a lot of moola for committing the American taxpayer.
It would have been cheaper for us to build the International Space Station as an American one alone and to take care of it.

Forum List

Back