President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

You don't speak for blacks white man. There is no invasion,. And thanks to Biden black unemployment is the lowest in history.

Biden crushed republican ass in this speech. And Trump wants none of this man in a debate.
Trump is chomping at the bit and ready for Dementia Joe.

Joe was obviously pumped up on speed.
1709878825982.png

Holy moly I didn’t know how bad Biden has gotten. It’s borderline elder-abuse at this point.,

I actually agree with him on his very last point.

Last edited:
The President will address a Joint Session of Congress at the United States Capitol on Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 9 PM ET.

Biden’s State of the Union address is seriously high stakes

I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that President Biden can tout all the good things he has done for America! He doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the positive things he has done! However, I admit I've been disappointed regarding his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian disaster, but I will still vote for him in November. What do you think?
Absolute shitshow from start to finish

Here's the thing. And it was very predictable going into this thing.

What we have, and what we have had for some time, are the people who are actually running things from behind the curtain backlashing because they know that Americans are onto what is going on.

They're just retaliating now, except through Tater and a teleprompter. He's just the ''face'' for them.

This was a swamplash at the American people. Nothing more. Nothing less. And that was all that it was ever going to be, predictably.

Tater's just the puppet with their hands shoved up his rear end, going through their motions. It's all he's ever been. Come on. Pft. They didn't shuffle him away and rehearse this swamplash for four days for nothing. The people who are really running things want vindication. But they'll never come out from behind the curtain themselves. Not ever. Huh uh.

At the end of the day, it was just another example of swamp monsters doing what swamp monsters do. They agitate. They antagonize. They provoke. That's what their war on us is all about. And this is their next forever war, folks. If you let it be anyway...

Last edited:
You think they are going to juice him up like that every day between now and November?
Simply just admit he did well and move on. You sound a bit crazy suggesting he was juiced up. Whatever that means.

That was awesome, wasn’t it?

He spoke so well, so quickly, so intelligently, and transitioned so effectively that the Republican members, decorated like NASCAR cars with stupid, pandering buttons and hats, looked like, well… idiots.

They could not get a word in. They could not get a jeer in. They could not get a made-for-TikTok protest in.

Republicans were on their heels the entire evening. And they probably knew it from the outset.

They tried to whine about immigration and he destroyed them.

This was not the Biden that Fox News had told them to expect.

This was not the Biden that they were prepared for.

No one is paying attention to their “response.” No one cares. No one cares who jeered, who heckled, and no one cares about Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hat.

No one. President Biden won the night, and it will carry over.

This was a seminal moment in U.S. politics.

That’s all.

Moses looked like he was constipated. That was embarrassing.

Nice little pre- holiday puff piece here.
Not exactly accurate now, five months later though.
Interesting link contained in your own article from back then though.
Another article explaining how even though inflation was slowing and leveling off last fall thanks to Biden's policies, consumers weren't feeling the effect yet.
Now we are on the other side of the year though.
Nice try.

3lcj5cy5gsw91.jpg

Forum List

Back