President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

That was awesome, wasn’t it?

He spoke so well, so quickly, so intelligently, and transitioned so effectively that the Republican members, decorated like NASCAR cars with stupid, pandering buttons and hats, looked like, well… idiots.

They could not get a word in. They could not get a jeer in. They could not get a made-for-TikTok protest in.

Republicans were on their heels the entire evening. And they probably knew it from the outset.

They tried to whine about immigration and he destroyed them.

This was not the Biden that Fox News had told them to expect.

This was not the Biden that they were prepared for.

No one is paying attention to their “response.” No one cares. No one cares who jeered, who heckled, and no one cares about Marjorie Taylor Greene’s hat.

No one. President Biden won the night, and it will carry over.

This was a seminal moment in U.S. politics.

That’s all.

Moses looked like he was constipated. That was embarrassing.
Latest polls show Trump beating Biden by 8 points. Up 3 after last night.

You don't speak for blacks white man. There is no invasion,. And thanks to Biden black unemployment is the lowest in history.

Biden crushed republican ass in this speech. And Trump wants none of this man in a debate.
You certainly don’t speak for all blacks…

This was not Old Man Joe. This was Forceful Joe. This was Angry Joe. This was Loud Joe. This was Game-On Joe. In an in-your-face election-year State of the Union address.

NYTimes.

And then he went to "I know what its like".... people who are still in shock over a tragedy hate that... especially from the man who made it possible.... yep this was the end of Biden tonight... he will drop even more to Trump...
Also, he said he knows what it feels like because he’s lost children too. How dare he? He lost on to a car accident and another to cancer. Laken was bludgeoned to death, her last moments in fear and agony, because of the illegals he’s letting in and releasing into the country.

That wasn't the worst of it. He then condemned Israel for Palestinian deaths and made Hamas and the Palestinians the victims, and Israel the bad guys.
That’s what Dems ALWAYS do. They defend the wrong people while demeaning the good people, whether it is welfare leeches over successful business owners or illegal lowlifes over law-abiding citizens.

Angry and hard to understand is what is being said... boy I'll say... a whole speech of being screamed at... by a guy who is corrupt as scarface ever was...
And he started in like that, not even waiting for the Speaker to introduce him. He was pumped up to scold Americans.

I have a hard time imagining being the guy who got fired and then still showing up for the company picnic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Holy moly I didn’t know how bad Biden has gotten. It’s borderline elder-abuse at this point.,

I actually agree with him on his very last point.

He didn’t have any plans to even mention her. He was ready with that pin in case a Republican did.

He was more sympathetic to the Texas woman who had to travel out of state for an abortion than the parents whose beautiful young daughter was murdered, her last moments in pain and fear, by an illegal who shouldn’t have even been here.

You know it's a bad when they have to delay the SOTU a month later on a Thursday... Guarantee it will be so low rated. I definitely wont watch but the rebuttal if it's President Trump.

The Speaker of the House chooses the date of the speech.

Incidents of antisemitism are up 700%, with leftists screaming “Death to Jews!,” top-ranking Dems refusing to condemn it, and Jews being warned not to wear their Jewish jewelry in public.

But he went right back to the Muslims being the victims.

It now appears that you don't even have to listen to these presentations yourself, the media has already "fact checked" it for you so you can just harvest the "facts" during and following the dog and pony. That way you don't miss the View, and you can still have your arguing points. Isn't Merica great?

Forum List

Back